I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Empty STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 pm

MrsCK

Let me address this STUPID IDIOT GURU! I've had this emailed to me a couple of times today asking about "what is UN article 8?"

THERE IS NO UN ARTICLE 8!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH I'm amazed how STUPID! guru's are!

UN Chapter 7 is just that...IT IS ONLY UN! They DO NOT have to have a global traded currency for Chapter 7 to be lifted. GOT IT!

ARTICLE 8 IS WITH THE IMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last I checked the IMF does NOT have anything to do with the UN!!! Right now the IMF has Iraq under Article 14, once Iraq revalues, THE IMF WILL PUT THEM UNDER ARTICLE 8!!!!

SO someone please tell this STUPID IDIOT BELLAGRITS to get their FACTS right before "opening their mouth" or better yet...SHUT THE HELL UP UNTIL YOU GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!

Thanks CK

3-28-2012 Intel Guru BellaGrits It is felt MOON is coming from the United Nations representing the world's countries to make a formal announcement...we look at "dates of opportunity"...and if there was one date I'd be looking for...it would be the one that MOON should be officially releasing IRAQ from Chapter 7 to Article 8...we fully expect this announcement to be preceded by some great news for us Dinarians???...to be released from Chapter 7, they must have a viable currency...as written as a condition for removal. Of course, as pointed out, my intel is my opinion.

2STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Empty Re: STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

whomever listens to these wannabe guru's....ought to give how many times they have been wrong a thought, they are nothing but BSers.....they read stuff researchers talk about and make up "secret sources" for backing......get a clue people.

BTW.....CK and I have been talking about global economy waaaaaaay before any of these knuckleheads got around to it.(even before this forum was opened)

3STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Empty Re: STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:15 pm

gente

gente

I just try and educate those close to me who have dinar...gave up trying to correct any of this kinda crap on other forums...simply a waste of time.

4STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Empty Re: STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:40 pm

windreader1

Hmmmmmm--wonder if bellagrits is duck2000 reborn. He had the same problem with understanding the rules and procedures of both the UN and IMF.

5STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Empty Re: STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 pm

lionheart

lionheart

just do it already, I am glad I dont listen to them either because I am not that smart lol. I hadnt seen that post. I just get on here and read. Thanks all you who are smarter that I.

6STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Empty Re: STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:49 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

windreader1 wrote:Hmmmmmm--wonder if bellagrits is duck2000 reborn. He had the same problem with understanding the rules and procedures of both the UN and IMF.

Duck was nothing more than a staged frontman creation by Neno....just like Ranger77 and Okie....all full of BS and not much more....

7STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Empty Re: STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:21 am

MrsCK

windreader1 wrote:Hmmmmmm--wonder if bellagrits is duck2000 reborn. He had the same problem with understanding the rules and procedures of both the UN and IMF.

"darn feathers, now I have a headache"

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot about that idiot!

8STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Empty Re: STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

how could ya forget about a one eye'd duckhead?.....wonder if he's still trying to get money from the VA?

9STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Empty Re: STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:37 am

MrsCK

Panhead wrote:how could ya forget about a one eye'd duckhead?.....wonder if he's still trying to get money from the VA?

That's right, forgot all about him being a KBR idiot that went to iraq and got the shit scared out of him, then came back home to SUE the government like a bunch of those KBR people were doing.

Helloooooooooooo KBR went to a WAR ZONE! Did these people "think" it was a trip to beach!

What was he asking for in his law suit, 5 million or 7 million?

10STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Empty Re: STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

As a contractor....and knowing how KBR does business....you couldn't pay me enough to work with them bozo's.

11STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Empty Re: STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:15 pm

windreader1

3-30-2012  Intel Guru FreewayBill   There is confusion on Chapter 7...There has been a release of Chapter 7 announced by Moon of the UN, but here is where it is confusing...It does not take effect until the RV is LIVE and in COLOR! The papers are being held by third party so Iraq knows that it is coming and so UN knows Iraq will cooperate.

3-30-2012  Intel Guru Poppy3   i can't confirm the chapter 7 being lifted. I can say that ki moon has to share all the details with a commitee that would in turn make the final decision and unless that meeting occured and they gave him sole permission to release the chap. 7, i am saying no they have not been released. Now i look at it this way if they agreed and moon was satisfied with the agreement and that it will be carried out and kuwait signed a full release then they may go ahead and rv so that the automatic release from chapter 7 will be activated. Several sources have said this is what they think has happened and why the articles said they where released. It was just a mis-understood translation. Only time will tell at this time.

Here are two more to add to the list. First of all, Moon cannot release Iraq from Chapter 7. It has to be a vote of the Security Council. That's it bottom line. Second "has to share all the details with a committee". Gad give me a break, what a stupid uninformed comment. As CK would say Arggggggggg

12STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Empty Re: STUPID IDIOT BellaGrits guru! Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:22 pm

gente

gente

Thses idiots have all those poor sheep so darn confused it's pathetic. Even when you show these folks how wrong the idiot gurus are, in black and white with cold hard facts, they will call you negative naysayers...unbelieveable how stupid people are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum