I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgent: Kuwaiti Deputy Prime Minister reveals debt forgiveness and reparations owed by Iraq

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Urgent: Kuwaiti Deputy Prime Minister reveals debt forgiveness and reparations owed by Iraq

On: Tuesday 03/04/2012 14:54

Revealed Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance of Kuwait, "Mustafa Jassim," that his country will fall on debt and reparations owed by Iraq in return for recognition of Kuwait's borders, according to the UN resolution.

Jassim said in a press statement that "the meetings of the Arab summit was fruitful for both sides of Iraq and Kuwait, it was agreed to bring down Iraq's debt and reparations for Iraq's recognition of Kuwait's borders according to UN resolution 883 of 1993 as well as recognition marks the border between the two countries and added that" Kuwait will return some of the land of Iraq from the area of ​​Safwan, Umm Qasr, and that we are committed to international conventions between the two countries and bring areas of water, regional and subject to Iraq under Chapter VII of the United Nations, which imposed after the entry of troops into Kuwait in 1990, this item allows the use of force against him being a "threat to international security , "in addition to large amounts of frozen his assets in international banks for the purpose of payment of compensation to those affected by the invasion of Kuwait

windreader1

If true, June is looking better and better

gente

gente

One can only hope...

MrsCK

OH NOW KUWAIT wants to say "OK lets go with what the UN SAID back in 1993 for the borders"....REALLY KUWAIT??? It has taken you this long to agree with what the UN SAID the borders will be?

amazingggggggggggg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum