I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

A source in state law denies the news of withdrawal of confidence from the Iraqi government

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

A source in state law denies the news of withdrawal of confidence from the Iraqi government

Source denied in a coalition of law reports that indicated the agreements within the National Alliance for the withdrawal of the confidence of the Maliki government. And MP for the rule of law, Sheikh Khalid al-Attiyah in contact with the Baghdadi News reports that indicated that as the fabrication of a media blank media.

A source in the National Alliance, said there was agreement on the withdrawal of confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the nomination of a replacement in new alliances.

The source, who asked not to be named, said the deputies of the coalition seeking the nomination of MP for the National Congress of Ahmad Chalabi, an alternative to Maliki. For his part, a source in the Iraqi List, the news of Baghdadi, adding that politicians Arabs, Kurds are looking to Washington and Tehran agree to withdraw confidence from the Iraqi government and the formation of a new government. This did not deny the components in the coalition of state law,

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum