I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliament intends to amend the investment law

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Parliament intends to amend the investment law

Date: Monday 09/04/2012 9:48

Council of Representatives formed a committee to amend the Investment Law No. (13) for the year (2006), and the removal of obstacles to investors.

The Member of the economy and investment Rep. Nora Albjara (of the Agency news): a special conference to invest in the House of Representatives and the presence of President of the Council and the President of the National Investment Commission and the heads and representatives of investment authorities in the provinces, to discuss the reasons for delay in the investment process in Iraq and the most important problems facing the investor when he came to the country, and the development of results and solutions to remove all obstacles and advance investment in Iraq.

He added that the conference came out with (9) recommendations of the most important provision of land for large strategic projects not later than (30) days and the earth shall be valid from all impurities for delivery to the investor, the fact that land is reducing the problems experienced by the investor.

She Albjara: It was agreed to form a committee made up of both the Economic Commission representative and representatives of bodies of investment and private sector representatives and experts in economic affairs to amend the paragraphs of the Investment Law No. (13) for the year (2006), to develop facilities to investors, even though the law may been amended once, but it still does not meet the purpose for which the real investment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum