I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Near pass petroleum law

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Near pass petroleum law Empty Near pass petroleum law Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:03 pm

gente

gente

Near pass petroleum law

10/4/2012 12: 00 am

Baghdad — muhannad Abdul Wahab

Reliable sources informed the "morning" that a meeting scheduled to be held between representatives of the Central Government and the territorial Government to resolve a hydrocarbon law which remains deadlocked since more than 5 years.

The sources confirmed that the meeting had resolved the controversy on this important law, paving the way for the Iraqi leadership for the global oil market, particularly with the orientations of the Government to increase production and export. State Coalition saw Attorney law Aboud Al-Issawi, oil and gas law is controversial because of inaccurate interpretation of constitutional articles. "Al-Issawi for" morning "that natural resources are the property of the Iraqi people, said there are three drafts of the law prepared by the Committee for oil and gas in the House the previous draft prepared by the Government in cooperation with the Commission Oil and gas in the current draft of the proposed Council and the authority of the territory these very differences between the problems a territorial power and status and hopefully solve the problems in future meetings., said the Kurdistan Alliance Deputy Hassan Jihad that draft law of oil and gas made by the Government to the Chamber of Deputies had agreed to the political parties for "morning", Jihad, the Central Government provided Project 2007 did not pass this law for many reasons not political parties agreed, declaring that the Government is in the process of Preparation of a new draft law political blocs agreed and would be acceptable to all and will be put to a vote by the oil law aims and by the Council of Ministers to "be ownership of oil and gas in Iraq for all people in all regions and governorates, and control of oil and gas to ensure equitable distribution of resources among the divisions, in addition to the Federal Government on the management and development of petroleum resources in order to achieve the national interest in any stage of petroleum operations through the formations and bodies contained in law."

2Near pass petroleum law Empty Re: Near pass petroleum law Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:04 pm

gente

gente

I guess they've never heard the phrase "Almost only counts in horse-shoes and hand-grenades"...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum