I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary Finance: organize workshops with the World Bank and the IMF to develop a strategy to balance properly the next two years

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Parliamentary Finance: organize workshops with the World Bank and the IMF to develop a strategy to balance properly the next two years

Sunday, April 15 / April 2012 17:12

Revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Najeeba answer for that “its will organize workshops to develop the correct strategy to offset the years 2013 – 2014.”

Said in a statement to all of Iraq, told [Wayne] said Sunday that “the Finance Committee will work with the World Bank and the IMF to organize workshops to develop a strategy to correct the budget years 2013-2014.”

The House of Representatives had voted on 23 of the month of February on the state budget for 2012, but canceled the article [36] for payment on credit for the projects, the Government intends to appeal to the Federal Court in the changes made by the House of Representatives, including the cancellation of payment on credit to companies contracted to implement some the projects.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum