I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

poof 29th....looks like he's quoting dinar guru's....lol

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Here we are again....Poof Sunday!!!!
Let's see if he posts....he says he will be with us to the very end...
Or is the end already here????
Smile

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dinar RV, PP And Global Settlements plus more Intel

THIS IS FROM SHAREN!!!! Global revaluation of currencies is a done deal

Wow what a week!

I've been busier than a one armed paper hanger this week and haven't been able to complete the two big articles I'm currently writing.... Anyone want to lend me an extra 8 hours to add to my days?

I'm working on several things, but suddenly is Saturday and I realize I haven't updated in a while. So I'm going to mash a whole lot of stuff in here right now, and hopefully I'll have time to elaborate on some of these topics very soon. Feel free to do some research on these topics while you wait though!

In short point form here are the big highlights for this week on the economic topic:

•The Global Revaluation of Currencies (including the IQD and Dong) is a done deal. All 3 letter agencies have signed off on it, all countries have signed off on it. It has been confirmed that it is now in the hands of the "banks". The Bank in control of "pushing the button" is said to be Wells Fargo. (interesting aside: it is strongly rumoured that a certain country has just purchased a substantial piece of WF..... *hint: what do bricks and chopsticks have in common?
•Everyone holding IQD and Dong better have their running shoes on and all their paperwork in order and be standing next to the starting blocks, because last night we were told "on your marks"
•Many many Prosperity Packages (PPs) have been launched and delivered (more details to follow later this week)
•The World Global Settlements (WGS) are being launched today. I do not have an exact amount, but last summer the number talked about was $47 trillion US dollars. After years of being blocked by government Cabal members and extremely crooked bankers (cough cough cough*dimon*cough cough cough), it is believed that it will finally be delivered imminently. Along with the WGS it is rumoured that the CMKX payouts will also be made- I do NOT have confirmation of this and to be honest, I'm not very familiar with the CMKX situation. Again, I will have more info about this hopefully later next week
•The launch of the new US Treasury Notes is rumoured to be happening very soon as well, but at this moment I have not receive any solid confirmation of time frame, just "soon"
•It has been strongly suggested that "Dinarians" diversify into strong currencies, such as the Canadian and Australian dollar, Chinese Yuan. Also to stay liquid and not have money tied into government or bank investments, and to stay away from gold bullion - but buying old silver and gold coins etc... is not a bad idea. I will have more info on this later this week

Rumours of more arrests this week, and they are starting to get seriously high profile.

One of the most important arrests, as reported by the White Hats is that of Dr. Herzog, who is apparently singing like a canary and pointing very dirty fingers at Romney and Bush among others.

MrsCK

I don't think that is from POOF...not his style of writing at all!!!

Whoever wrote it...sounds good...LOLOLOL

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

here ya go....don't know who that sharon is above,,,,,

Greetings and Salutations;

I'm sorry to have to still write and tell you what you've been waiting for, is still coming to you. Not any of us, but many who'd been waiting a lot longer than any of us are quite happy now. Considering some of the last been hangin' since 1984. These are not the same as big lenders who got their principal back some time ago, like chinese families who were holding paper from ages ago and were given the face value of those docs. Once, certain things were opened up to me, I counted 100 zeroes to make the transition, and that wasn't all. Looks they got enough to, 'raise the dead and heal the sick'. The limits are being ripped off folks, how many are ready to be 'gobsmacked' at what appears at the end of their noses.

Any one who's been reading my stuff for all these years, can tell you, I don't put 'hair on fire' messages out. I sustain that; the world is going thru a massive shift and it favors no one, save those who are willing to roll their sleeves up and be a steward of the earth's goodies. As they say in Jamaica, Cyalm ya sef mon. Too much foo foo biznees mek ya crazy. A little rum, coconut water, ginger and lime, will take you a long way, yea mon. The internet is filled by johnny come lately's running their mouths about something they just found out. There's no reason for you to get all tripped expecting the worse. They know people may get a little 'tripped' by what becomes public information but no one can change the past, use those past experiences, so you never repeat them. You know that's how religions got started. Zorastrianism started by connecting fire with purification and was the first to separate the heavens into 'good and bad' beings. They are just beliefs people and you're getting hammered with them right now The 'Goblins' are screaming at you from the side of the path. Ignore them!!! They aren't in control and we are Not going to go to hell in a hand basket. You watch, they'll be looking like the wicked witch of the west of Oz, shortly. I'm melting, I'm melting......

There is order to this all, maybe you don't understand it but 'they' who are doing it, certainly do, factoring in things you never thought of. Since the beginning, I have told you there's more going on than putting some money in your pocket. Those 'things' have been attended to and for That you need not worry. Like a black hole coming from outer space and sucking the world inside out. I have learned that half the stuff in the bible were 'hair of fire' stuff, put down by prophets who were translating visions too literally. The church took it and used it to to keep people running to their doors for redemption, spending a lot of money. Time to break out of 'tribal' folks. Go into your closet and get it straight. You have got to know somewhere with in you the 'first cause', wouldn't abandon creation to chaos. What?? you came from somewhere and you were left alone, to figure it out? It worked out real good for they who took over the leadership positions, all attention was on them. Organized religion, like politics and drug companies, and clandestine, organizations are all going away as, relics of the past. You're going to Jetson world and it'll make disney world look like the Flinstone's.

I will never call the 'moment' even if it was received on a doc written in blood, I'm just saying the weather sure looks good and that big things jumped off last monday and may answer the question as to why russia shut down their stockmarket. Frenchy stopped bitchn' too. That should tell you something about the progress. They got the system locked up and 'hard cheese' for anyone 'trying something'. Time for me to shut up again and leave you with this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ROoJRJNBPg&feature=related

Love and Kisses,

Poofness

MrsCK

Panhead wrote:Here we are again....Poof Sunday!!!!
Let's see if he posts....he says he will be with us to the very end...
Or is the end already here????
Smile

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dinar RV, PP And Global Settlements plus more Intel

THIS IS FROM SHAREN!!!! Global revaluation of currencies is a done deal

Wow what a week!

I've been busier than a one armed paper hanger this week and haven't been able to complete the two big articles I'm currently writing.... Anyone want to lend me an extra 8 hours to add to my days?

I'm working on several things, but suddenly is Saturday and I realize I haven't updated in a while. So I'm going to mash a whole lot of stuff in here right now, and hopefully I'll have time to elaborate on some of these topics very soon. Feel free to do some research on these topics while you wait though!

In short point form here are the big highlights for this week on the economic topic:

•The Global Revaluation of Currencies (including the IQD and Dong) is a done deal. All 3 letter agencies have signed off on it, all countries have signed off on it. It has been confirmed that it is now in the hands of the "banks". The Bank in control of "pushing the button" is said to be Wells Fargo. (interesting aside: it is strongly rumoured that a certain country has just purchased a substantial piece of WF..... *hint: what do bricks and chopsticks have in common?
•Everyone holding IQD and Dong better have their running shoes on and all their paperwork in order and be standing next to the starting blocks, because last night we were told "on your marks"
•Many many Prosperity Packages (PPs) have been launched and delivered (more details to follow later this week)
•The World Global Settlements (WGS) are being launched today. I do not have an exact amount, but last summer the number talked about was $47 trillion US dollars. After years of being blocked by government Cabal members and extremely crooked bankers (cough cough cough*dimon*cough cough cough), it is believed that it will finally be delivered imminently. Along with the WGS it is rumoured that the CMKX payouts will also be made- I do NOT have confirmation of this and to be honest, I'm not very familiar with the CMKX situation. Again, I will have more info about this hopefully later next week
•The launch of the new US Treasury Notes is rumoured to be happening very soon as well, but at this moment I have not receive any solid confirmation of time frame, just "soon"
•It has been strongly suggested that "Dinarians" diversify into strong currencies, such as the Canadian and Australian dollar, Chinese Yuan. Also to stay liquid and not have money tied into government or bank investments, and to stay away from gold bullion - but buying old silver and gold coins etc... is not a bad idea. I will have more info on this later this week

Rumours of more arrests this week, and they are starting to get seriously high profile.

One of the most important arrests, as reported by the White Hats is that of Dr. Herzog, who is apparently singing like a canary and pointing very dirty fingers at Romney and Bush among others.

This is from blog:

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/

gente

gente

Love how every week, someone says it's "a done deal"..yet here we sit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum