I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

BoA...DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BoA...DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty BoA...DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon May 07, 2012 8:28 pm

MrsCK

Bank of America is up to NO GOOD!! Please do NOT use them!!

Kelly McMillan has been a friend for 15 years and is a great guy and a very good businessman.

The McMillan Shooting School is the top in the world, open to the average Joe but also has FBI and SEALs regularly in it’s classes.

The McMillan Rifle is now the top 50cal sniper rifle and Kelly’s son was a top Seal sniper who now works at the school.

Kelly sent this out yesterday and PLEASE read it and pass it along to EVERYONE you know that supports the 2nd Amendment.

“McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years. Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Marlet Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking came to my office. He scheduled the meeting as an “account analysis” meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them. He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.

At this point I interrupted him and asked “Can I possible save you some time so that you don’t waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer want my business.”

“That is correct” he says.

I replied “That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business. You won’t mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone one I know that BofA is not firearms industry friendly?”

“You have to do what you must” he said.

“So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right?”

Mr Fox confirmed that it was. At which point I told him that the meeting was over and there was nothing left for him to say.

I think it is important for all Americans who believe in and support our 2nd amendments right to keep and bear arms should know when a business does not support these rights. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I don’t agree with a business’ political position I can not in good conscience support them. We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America credit cards as payment for our products.”

Kelly D McMillan
Director of Operations
McMillan Group International, LLC
623-582-9635
www.mcmillanusa.com

2BoA...DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: BoA...DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon May 07, 2012 9:11 pm

PEGME

some of those banks are to big for there little balls they have , I had 4 different checks from 4 different people and they all banked with BB&T AND i WAS GOING TO CASH THEM BUT BB&T WANTED TO CHARGE ME FN $8.00 A CHECK, i TOLD THEM TO GIVE ME MY DAM CHECKS BACK THATS A FN RIP OFF. BASTIDS

3BoA...DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: BoA...DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon May 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Rellek

Rellek

BoA...DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQluIpdtj8E7KK61Z-B8h9mXx4HcTNwTyjNaIoGfyxoI4gVBpKG

I will support these guys all day long. The 2nd amendment is one of the most important to me and i will share this story with everyone i know!

4BoA...DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: BoA...DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue May 08, 2012 12:07 pm

MrsCK

PEGME wrote:some of those banks are to big for there little balls they have , I had 4 different checks from 4 different people and they all banked with BB&T AND i WAS GOING TO CASH THEM BUT BB&T WANTED TO CHARGE ME FN $8.00 A CHECK, i TOLD THEM TO GIVE ME MY DAM CHECKS BACK THATS A FN RIP OFF. BASTIDS

OH MY GOSH...I assume you didn't have a account with them? Good grief, I've gone to the bank that people wrote me a check on to get it cashed. Dang $8 bucks for each check is BS!! Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum