I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank plans to convert the private banks to large financial institutions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Central Bank plans to convert the private banks to large financial institutions

31/05/2012 02:55
BAGHDAD / Center News for the Iraqi Media Network - The Central Bank of Iraq that he plans to convert the private banks to large financial institutions after the approval of the Government to amend Law No. 94 of 2004 on the integration of private banks small banks-governmental organizations. Deputy Governor of Bank of the appearance of Mohammed's (center news network Iraqi media) that "the central bank does not currently have the legal authority for the integration of private banks, but has the power of persuasion literature to integrate the private banks." said the appearance that "the central bank awaiting the approval of the Government to amend Act No. 94 of 2004 for the integration of private banks with the government to make large financial institutions . He added that "the State-owned banks dominate 92% on the domestic market and that private banks do not exceed its dominance of the 10%, which does not take space from the Iraqi market." and concluded by saying "when the government's approval to integrate the private banks will handle the central bank with all government and private banks on the same laws recognized when the central bank. " and emphasizes the CBI that the number of private banks arrived in Iraq to 40 banks while capital is still weak and need to be that banks more aggressive with each other to form a capital strong. and seeks the Iraqi Central Bank to restructure private banks in line with the general structure of the Iraqi market and the nature of his relationship with other global markets.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum