I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deputy: several constraints have made Iraq away from world trade market

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Deputy: several constraints have made Iraq away from world trade market

Date: Sunday, 03-06-2012 08: 40 am

Baghdad (newsletter) ... The parliamentary Economic Committee Member said Deputy//National Alliance Amer, Iraq's Jassim winner to the WTO during the next two years, adding several constraints have made Iraq away from world trade market.

Winner (for the news agency news): Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization needs to economic and political stability in the country, noting there are obstacles made Iraq away from them as local currency fluctuations for currencies as well as the unresolved three zeros from the deleted project.

He: no high level individual living Iraqi position to cancel the ration card is blocked enter Iraq to the Organization, since the global trade market did not recognize the Government support being linked to other States and dependent on Government rations its financial support.

He said that bilateral disputes between Governments of Erbil and Baghdad regarding oil and gas also prohibits Iraq from accession, in addition to the unstable political situation in the whole country have made Iraq the world trade away, they need sufficient time to have Iraq probably two years is eligible to join world bound.

The WTO was established in 1995, is one of the smallest age global organizations as the World Trade Organization is Khalifa general agreement on tariffs and trade (GATT), which was established in the aftermath of the second world war, with the primary objective to help trade flow into strings and freedom.

And the WTO's membership includes more than 140 members representing more than (90%) Of world trade./finished/8 n. p

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum