I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

I quit my job working for someone else

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I quit my job working for someone else on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

lionheart

: I have tried to post my new buisness on here but cant seem to get the picture to load up, so if you all want to see what I have or am doing, I quit my job, I am not a truck driver any more. see me at my facebook page facebook.com/a1prosteam.

I have 5 bill boards going up in about 1 and 1/2 weeks

2 Re: I quit my job working for someone else on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm

gente

Good for you bud!!! Keep up the hustle!!

3 Re: I quit my job working for someone else on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:34 pm

MrsCK

4 Re: I quit my job working for someone else on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:40 pm

MrsCK

This is what Lion posted on Facebook:

• I
    have worked hard all my life for someone else, and 2 months ago I decided to change that.
    I went out and purchased 2 commercial pieces of equipment, a steam
    cleaner(not power washer) for hard floors such as tile, tile walls in
    bathrooms ect, I can steam clean you stove with no chemicals and sanitize
    your kitchen counters and around the bathroom. Also got a carpet
    cleaner that heat up to 210 degree's so I can clean all carpets. I will vigorously work on a stain. I also bought a power washer for outside
    jobs, i:e concrete floors, side walks, I can clean your vinyl siding
    also.
    I am set up to virtually clean almost anything.
    I can come in and clean rentals from start to finish. I am
    liecenced and insured.
OK SO ANYBODY NEAR OR AROUND Van Buren, Arkansas needs a good cleaning...Give randy a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell your family....your boss...apartment places...anybody you can think of!! LET HELP BUILD THIS BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Re: I quit my job working for someone else on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:39 am

lionheart

well thank you MrsCK, for some reason I couldnt get it to load and post.

6 Re: I quit my job working for someone else on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:13 pm

MrsCK

Lion

Go by real estate offices and drop off a flyer....they are always looking for cleaners.

GOOD LUCK!

7 Re: I quit my job working for someone else on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Rellek

Also you need to get in tight with 'Property Management' companies. The one in my BNI group is always hiring the carpet cleaning guy. Very Happy

8 Re: I quit my job working for someone else on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:03 pm

lionheart

I have done both of the above sugestions, thanks. I got a lead to today for a dialysis center 6 days a week 2 hrs a day for 1470 pr month, will check it monday. Thanks yall

9 Re: I quit my job working for someone else on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:11 pm

wellcraft

I started my first business full time 2002 (electrical contractor). And my second one 2 years ago (genral contractor) and will not look back. It feels good knowing you are not going to be layed off unless you want too. A friend of mine got me into a networking group called BNI
(business networking inc) when I started 2002. It was a good thing to start building a client list. It is not for everyone, but I would recommend it to anyone starting out for at least two years (It does not have to be BNI, just a networking group). I did approx $95,000 the two years I was in the group. I,m not apart of a networking group now, but I have learned so much from the group, I do my own networking now. Good luck and If you want to pm myself and I would love to share with you my failures so you don't.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum