I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Source: Shabibi was sacked because he refused to give the government $ 63 billion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Source: Shabibi was sacked because he refused to give the government $ 63 billion

10/20/2012

BAGHDAD / supporter Tayeb

A source of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee that "the dismissal of Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi was the reaction of refusing to lend to the government of Nouri al-Maliki $ 63 billion of bank reserves."
The source, who preferred not to be named, told the "term" that "money it wanted the government was to be smuggled to Iran and Syria, to solve the problem of Iran's economic and support for the Syrian government to end the Syrian people's revolution against the Assad regime."
The source indicated that "Shabibi had requested earlier in the prime minister sacked four employees in the bank, and they Director of the Legal Department and Director of the Economic Department and director of the Department of money laundering and director of banks, declined to Nuri al-Maliki request because of the proximity Oolaik staff it."
A member of the Integrity Committee in the parliament bloc MP Aziz Ugaili citizen "of the Integrity Committee demanded that discussed the issue of Shabibi before the Eid holiday and the end of the legislative term, but there was a delay in the matter called on parliament to postpone the debate after the holiday."
The Ugaili told the "long" yesterday that "Chapter IV of the Constitution PROCEDURE numbered from 102 to 108 systems work bodies and how to deal with it, and Article 103 states clearly on the independence of the central bank, and be accountable to the House of Representatives, and is linked to the BSA, body Information and Communications House, too, but what the government is working to link all these bodies, and the demolition of the foundations of democracy. "
The Ugaili that "the government's plans to link independent bodies began long ago when dismissed Judge Rahim Ugaili from his position as head of the Integrity Commission and charges him and replaced with another person is, however, the government, and then was massaging 124 charge for the President of the Electoral Commission Faraj al-Haidari and his removal from office, and this is what is happening now with Shabibi of fabricating the charges and order his dismissal and the inauguration of the replaced and be up to the government for control of the central bank. "
Ugaili added that "this way of dealing with the heads of independent bodies is jar permission by the government to deal with who will take their place, and this is proof that the democratic system is in great danger.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum