I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

When your wrong 800 days in a row expect skepticism.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fed_up

Since you found this website, you know there are other sites that call out the absurdity of the pumper guru’s dogma; the prediction, an RV is imminent nearly every week for the last 2 years.

When you are wrong for 800 days in a row expect skepticism.

Those sites are much blunter than I am now. They’re out there if you take the time to look.

This post is to draw attention to the ridiculous “let’s put and keep Okie on a divine pedestal”
There is really no nice way to describe Okie or what his worthless predictions have met to the dinar community. I’ll leave it to you to pick your own detrimental adjectives. Yet, we see on recaps last week the most wonderful descriptions of what a really swell guy Okie is.

Why don’t we ask the people who spent money on buys and options, money that they did not have. Yes, we are all responsible for our own decisions, but when you have a much revered and respected source saying this going to happen, how can it turn out bad?

We are each responsible for our own actions, and when you intentionally mislead people how can it turn out good? Okie you have earned disrespect and ridicule. May you receive it in abundance. Name one business in the world where an employee can be wrong, wrong, wrong and still keep their job.

Now, if you think about a puppet show, you know that just a few people behind the curtain assume multiple identities to tell a story and so it goes in dinar land. What appears to be many voices is really just a few delivering a planned, controlled message, little bits at a time, continuously. Just a few people with multiple log ins, multiple names, working together to gain your trust and mislead you.

Conspiracy.

That message has been, “its all done.”

When you are wrong for 800 days in a row expect contempt.

There are those making money running the web sites, welcome to entrepreneurship. And maybe they are getting payouts from the currency dealers for continuously pushing an RV. That is problematic. Earlier this fall, federal indictments were issued against a couple of guys pushing dinar hard. They were into lots of bad things; dinar is just a small part of their legal issues.

Here is what is really worrying the dinar puppeteers. If they let enthusiasm wane, lay away orders will dry up and then the sell off starts. Can you imagine that? Dealers literally lose their cash cow, lay aways, and then they have to start buying dinar back. They have no choice but to push for the RV. Keep the excitement high and attract new buyers. Failing that, watch for the price the dealers pay to rebuy dinars start to drop.

In the meantime, here is Okie again, the epitome of a nervous man who knows he can not live up to expectations, an ignorant poser who is afraid others will see through his guile, the glowing example of a humble (hypocritical) christain who just wants to help (himself) others.

67 Warrior

Amen.........................................................................For years I was involved with the everyday watch, saw all the pumping and very little real info. I know of folks that did not pay rent to buy dinar as it "was going to RV this weekend".. terrible stuff. Me, sold most of mine, just a bit just in case (no safe deposit box for those stinky little devils).. Will this ever come to a point that the worthless IQD is really worth enough to make us smile?? I sincerely doubt it. But, we watch, read and wait. Merry Christmas Outcast...

dcs8109

I am hanging on to my Dinar, still have faith we will see
a return on our money.

Have a Merry Christmas to outcast.

See you next year. santa rendeer

MrsCK

Welcome to Outcasts Fed_up, glad you stopped by to "rant on Okie", wish it would have been a "better" subject matter for a First Post here but I hope you take the time to read more here and you will see that we really DON'T CARE what happens in "Guru Dinarland".

Rellek

MrsCK wrote:Welcome to Outcasts Fed_up, glad you stopped by to "rant on Okie", wish it would have been a "better" subject matter for a First Post here but I hope you take the time to read more here and you will see that we really DON'T CARE what happens in "Guru Dinarland".

I couldn't agree more CK..."ranting" on Okie is just a waste of time, instead we should be expressing our "thankfulness" for Okie! Okie only has our best interests at heart, he can only share what is given to him. If that super secret info changes everytime...is that really his fault?? Does he run the country of Iraq?? I for one don't blame him for what he writes...i'm sure he makes a lot of mistakes on what he types because his hands are just slippery with oil from the fields. You're all just haters!
It's a good thing we aren't talking about Frank...if we were i would have to have him pray for your soul from his blue couch!

LOL.... Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

retired2934

[b][i]Okie----okie who Razz Razz Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum