I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions about Canada from terryk intel.....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MrsCK

We do not post Guru BS here but dang I woke to about 20 copies of this
in my email box, with a bunch of question...so let me explain it one
more time. As some question about Canada involvement.

When they built the new banking computer for the new basel 3 system, it has "central" location in different parts of the world. The North American system is in Montreal, Canada!!! It is the place that once the world court signed off on the global reset, a very sweet person painstakingly plugged in all the new computer geek stuff for each currency of the world in Montreal. I would not have wanted that job...talk about some diligent work!

Before anybody ask "why they put it there and not New York?". Well the USA Fed Fiat system started here...it is ONE big corrupt system. So why put a new banking "control panel" system HERE or anywhere in the USA for that matter. It was "safer" to have it in Montreal. It is a really cool system too. If a "corrupt" lets say banker here in the USA tries to steal some money and sent to another location in the world...the system in Montreal let those watching, that a movement of a large amount is being transfer. Those watching can STOP IT! Put the money back and send someone to visit the "corrupt" person that tried to pull this. It is so amazing this new system and how fast...almost seconds...that a sends off a alert.

The Montreal system can also allow them to watch other parts of the world. When the Pope took off for retirement the "corrupt" rats went into over time to get their money out of the Vatican Bank. Well, that did not go so well for them...their money never made the destination...LOLOL Montreal had WAY TO MUCH fun stopping those folks for sure!

The dinar rv is not about "just itself" but a total global reset of the system that I have tried to explain since 2008. When "china goes" they all go! Meaning that the RVs will start in Hong Kong because they hold the new banking computer for that area.

IMF has stated many times since 2008 that they needed to put everybody back on a "even playing field" this will be done by deleted all fiat debt!! Delete all derivatives corruption from the system!!! Return the USA banking system to the US Treasury! as John F. Kennedy did in July of 1963, which after his death Johnson returned the USA back to the FEDERAL RESERVE PRIVATE OWNED BANK!

Well that is all I can say about Canada. I am just Thankful that those that work up there are watching us little peoples back and busted the corrupt folks!

Cheers
CK

1:55 [TERRYK] HEY ALL
[TERRYK] WHATS SHAKIN?
[mikivi] TerryK HOW are your daughter and grand daughter doing...wish them well you too
[TERRYK]
DOING WELL.. THANKS.. ALOT OF RUMORS GOING AROUND DATE AND RATE
STUFF... DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT WE WERE TO RV TODAY BY 3 PM EST?... I
GUES.... KEEP IN MIND WE MAY NOT HEAR ANYTHING RIGHT AWAY... BUT WITH
THAT SAID IF WE DON'T GET SOMETHING LATER TODAY,... I HEAR CERTAIN
PERSONS ARE FLYING TO CANADA TO PUSH THE BUTTON... WHICH IS WHAT I HEARD
THEY WERE GOING TO DO MONTHS AGO ANYWAY... WHO KNOWS ANYMORE.

[msjeta1]TerryK, how is that going to affect us?
[TERRYK] IT'S NOT.
[doghouse1]TerryK,- what has Canada have to do
with RV???

[TERRYK] GOING TO EFFECT US ... ITS THE IMF AND UST THAT ARE PUSHING
[divinegrace] Why can tk?

[ram1] Did the meeting between CL and JL bring anything to light?
[TERRYK] ROYAL BANK OF CANADA..DONT KNOW RAM BEEN BUSY

[TERRYK] MY APPOINTMENT IS SCHEDLED NO LATER THAN THE 8TH

[eddyeagle] terryk...what is with the royal bank of canada can you please tell us.

[TERRYK]
I DON'T KNOW YET... BUT I WILL SAY THIS.. ANOTHER INTEL PERSON JUST PM
ME AND IS ON A INTEL CALL.. AND THEY WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THE SAME
THING I JUST GAVE TO YOU... THE VERY SAME THING.

[texasgirl1]TerryK,- saw on Bloomburg where Bank of England will be implementing all their changes on currency tomorrow.
[believe22] TerryK, is the rbs considered a change of host banks?
[TERRYK] I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RCB OR WHY OR HOW ALL I KNOW IS WHAT I WAS JUST TOLD... PASSING IT ONTO YOU ALL TO
FIND OUT.

[Midnight Blue]TerryK, well I bet the 3 pm est is no longer good, does anyone have an idea why this hasn't gone yet?
[TERRYK] NO ONE KNOWS MIDNIGHT... JUST SIT BACK AND BREATH
... IT'S COMING.

[Midnight Blue] There are being kept hush hush in the news, so are all of these arrest real or are they bogus?
[TERRYK] THEY ARE REAL.. I WILL TELL U... MY DOPE SMOKIN' BUDDY
.. GOT ARRESTED LAST WED.... THEY (UST) KEEPING OUT OF NEWS OTHERWISE LOST OF CONFIDENCE IN BANKING AND CAUSE RUN ON BANKS.
[sailman]
TerryK, In CANADA the RBC has told some larger Groups that they will
MATCH group rate in the USA -- interesting bit of information .

[TERRYK] OK ALL GOTTA GET BACK TO WORK JUST WANTED TO STOP IN AND CHAT
[angelbabies28]Terryk,i saw something today about some being arrested for bribery dont know if it has to do with the same thing
[TERRYK] CATCH U ALL LATE

wellcraft

thanks ck

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum