I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

In IRS scandal, echoes of Watergate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In IRS scandal, echoes of Watergate Empty In IRS scandal, echoes of Watergate Wed May 15, 2013 9:46 am

MrsCK

Kinda sounds like history "repeat" itself again...CK

In IRS scandal, echoes of Watergate

By George F. Will, Published: May 13

“He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavored to . . . cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be initiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner.”

Article II, Section 1, Articles of Impeachment against Richard M. Nixon, adopted by the House Judiciary Committee, July 29, 1974

The burglary occurred in 1972, the climax came in 1974, but 40 years ago this week May 17, 1973 — the Senate Watergate hearings began exploring the nature of Richard Nixon’s administration. Now the nature of Barack Obama’s administration is being clarified as revelations about IRS targeting of conservative groups merge with myriad Benghazi mendacities.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-will-irs-scandal-carries-echoes-of-watergate/2013/05/13/78f03660-bbf1-11e2-97d4-a479289a31f9_story.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum