I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Email update from whistleblower Karen Hudes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Found this posted on another site:

From Karen Hudes-

Here's her reply:

"Thank you very much for asking. I've been scrambling --filing the attached court document, faxing all 188 Washington embassies, and doing some radio interviews on the side.
While I was in court today, Eric Holder's employee, the US District Attorney for Washington D.C., insisted that 188 Ministers of Finance were wrong that I was an employee of the World Bank. Instead, the D.A. argued that the DC police were entitled to arrest me from the premises of the World Bank, even though the World Bank and its employees have immunity. I'm supposed to go back to court and argue whether or not the DC Court has jurisdiction to arraign me on June 13th.

YouTube counts the number of people who have watched my video at 10,376. YouTube already erased another video which had 13,000 hits, by claiming copyright infringement, and removed three other copies of my video from the internet. But I have 22,000 listens on Coast to Coast.

And some CIA prankster called my husband while I was in court to say that I was in grave danger. So my husband called my 89 year old mother and frightened her. These crooks are actually kind of pathetic.

Best,
Karen"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum