I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ted Cruz: 'We need to padlock and shut down' the IRS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://washingtonexaminer.com/ted-cruz-we-need-to-padlock-and-shut-down-the-irs/article/2532592

Ted Cruz: 'We need to padlock and shut down' the IRS

BY STEVE CONTORNO | JULY 1, 2013 AT 6:10 PM

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, said news of the IRS targeting of conservative groups has sparked...

Sen. Ted Cruz is joining Tea Party activists in calling on Congress to abolish the Internal Revenue Service as the freshman lawmaker made the case from tax reform.
The Texas Republican on Monday said news that the IRS targeted the nonprofit applications of conservative-leaning political groups was an "inspiration" because of how it has sparked "normal American citizens that are standing up for liberty." In the wake of the IRS scandal, Tea Party groups have repeatedly called for the agency to close its doors, and Cruz, a hero of the conservative movement, echoed their sentiments.
"It is a challenge that we all face to limit the power of Washington," Cruz said. "After these revelations of political targeting by the IRS, we need to padlock and shut down the building, abolish the IRS, and move to a flat tax or the FAIR Tax."
Leaders in Congress have publicly expressed a willingness to tackle tax reform, though it seems that Democrats and Republicans every year express similar sentiments without any action. Earlier in the day, a new government study showed profitable corporations paid an effective income tax rate lower than 13 percent in 2010, sparking calls from both sides of the aisle to take another look at the tax code.

windreader1

this gets my vote, lol

MrsCK

Mine too! LOL

gente

gente

I'll buy the padlock and chains

wellcraft

I will bring the welder, no keys to get out. I do believe our country is at the beginning of some major changes. Due to the rest of the world sick and tired of the the USA's BS, and O will let it happen to spread the wealth to Africa and the rest of the ------- -----. I also think 90% of Americans have no clue, and I don't care of there education level. ( head in the sand ) jmo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum