I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN to help Iraq out of Chapter VII

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UN to help Iraq out of Chapter VII Empty UN to help Iraq out of Chapter VII Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:16 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://74.125.157.132/translate_c?hl...bkWD1uNkpFRz2g

The UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to Iraq's request to include in his report to the Security Council this month set a date to get Iraq out of Chapter VII.

And Ban Ki-moon said during a meeting with Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari in New York that his report on the reality of the situation objectively will explain the obligations undertaken by Iraq and the remaining and how to address outstanding issues, stressing that the political situation has changed in Iraq, which could require a review of the international resolutions.

It was stressed during the meeting include the need to document and report the progress made by the stabilization of Iraq in meeting its international obligations and to indicate a specific time horizon for exit from Iraq sanctions and the consequences of Chapter VII.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum