I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barzani: Kurds will not leave Baghdad, others will not Isawmwa Kirkuk

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tom@3.86

Tom@3.86

Sunday, 19 July 2009 17:47 GMT

اعلن رئيسُ اقليم كردستان العراق مسعود بارزاني ان الاكرادَ لن يتركوا بغداد للاخرين كما لن يساوموا على كركوك، مؤكدا انه في حال ظهور اي خلاف بين الاقليم وبغداد يجب ان يكونَ الدستورُ الاتحادي هو الحكم. The president of Iraqi Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani said the Kurds would not leave Baghdad Isawmwa others will Kirkuk, adding that in the event of a disagreement between the province and Baghdad should be the Federal Constitution is the rule. واضاف بارزاني خلال لقاءٍ في السليمانية ضمن اطار الانتخابات العامة التي ستجري السبت المقبل، ان ابرزَ نقاط الخلاف مع بغداد هي المناطق المتنازع عليها والبشمركة وقانون النفط والغاز، لكن الاهم من كل ذلك هو شكلُ الحكم والتفرد وبناء الجيش، الذي يجب ان يكون للاكراد دوٌر في تكوينه ، كما قال . Barzani said during a meeting in Sulaimaniya, within the framework of the general elections to be held next Saturday, the main points of dispute with Baghdad, is the disputed areas, and the peshmerga, and the law of oil and gas, but most of all, the form of government and the uniqueness and army building, which must be of the Kurdish role in the composition of , he said. وحول كركوك المتعددة القوميات، قال بازاني نعمل بجد لتنفيذ المادة مئة واربعين من الدستور، ونعاهد شعبنَا على ان لا نساومَ عليها او على حقوق شعب كردستان باي شكل من الاشكال. On the multi-ethnic Kirkuk, said Baszak working hard to implement Article one hundred and forty of the Constitution, and promise our people that do not compromise them or the rights of the people of Kurdistan, in any form.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alsumaria.com/ar/Iraq-News/index.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com

working hard to implement Article one hundred and forty of the Constitution

Art. 140 is a sticking point that needs to pass!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum