Prime Minister's office
Date: 8 / 9 / 2009
الجلسة : 33 Session: 33
Dabbagh announces Council of Ministers Decisions
1. Approve the transfer of $ (71.154) billion dinars from the allocations of local administration in the province of Karbala to the allocations within the budget threshold Abbasid 2010 allowances acquisition and development of thresholds and Abbasid Husseinieh holy.
2. Approval to pay the amount (20) million to extend a pipeline from Ceyhan to innovation and to buy complexes exception desalination authorized to transfer from your window or under the advance until the redeployment of the amount of projects that are not implemented.
3. Meet the Ministry of Oil in the provinces 70% of all wage-backed derivatives for farmers and farmers, according to lists of the departments of Agriculture for the same county and pay the remaining 30% of the Ministry of Agriculture on behalf of the Ministry of Oil.
4. Approving the issuance of Instructions No. (2) for the year 2009, instructions the second amendment to the instructions of salaries and allowances of judges of the Supreme Iraqi Criminal Tribunal (No. 3) for the year 2007, according to the provisions of paragraph (4 / III / a) of the Supreme Iraqi Criminal Court No. (10) for the year 2005 by reducing the allocations granted to the special judges from two million to one million dinars.
5. Approval to authorize the representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations the power to sign a draft agreement to prohibit the use, development and transfer of cluster munitions and audited by the State Council on the basis of the provisions of Article (80 / item VI) of the Constitution with the Foreign Ministry to prepare a document for authorization in the name of the Republic of Iraq to the Permanent Representative of Iraq to the United Nations in New York according to the contexts accredited to it and submit to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to obtain the signature of the Prime Minister and then returned later to the Foreign Ministry to enable it to take the necessary on the subject.
6. Approval to secure the amount of $ (1.2) billion dollars of additional ration card of the supplementary budget for the year 2009 and the amount of borrowing (500) million dollars from banks and guaranteed by the Council of Ministers.
7. Approval of the proposed law on elections of the Parliament after the amendments approved by the Council of Ministers discussed and forwarded to the Council of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.
8. Approve the proposal bill to amend the Civil Service Law No. (24) for the year 1960 and the draft Law Second Amendment Act discipline state employees and the public sector No. (14) for the year 1991 and referred to the House of Representatives, based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.
9. Support the action taken by the Minister of Justice to contract with the contractor in Nineveh food without resorting to the Declaration of the tender due to suspension of the former contractor for the processing of food to detainees and prisoners because there is the issue of verification and suspended him from acting on the orders of the province.
10. Approval of the bill the Iraqi National Monitoring to prevent the spread of weapons of mass destruction and to allocate it to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.