I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revolutionary action.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revolutionary action..... Empty Revolutionary action..... Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Revolutionary action
From BBC Middle East

Continuing, Al-Maliki says: "Working for the prosperity for our people is one of the fundamentals of building the state. There will be no stability, security, or construction if our people are deprived of things although they possess all this wealth. (2 sentences later) Now that security has started to stabilize, we have to intensify our efforts and undertake a revolutionary action. We have to do so in a revolutionary country. Revolutionary work should be kept away from bureaucracy and hateful administrative methods that obstruct work for the people's interests...

(posted by Dollarsign @IIF)
one revolutionary action would give them stability, security, construction (Infrastructure projects) and get rid of that deprived feeling they have. Hurry up Maliki!

2Revolutionary action..... Empty Re: Revolutionary action..... Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Yeah Hurry up mali!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum