I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

what do you think about this ? it came to me in email

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PEGME

My Name Is Capt.Capt Scottj Wright. ,

I am an American soldier in peace keeping force in Iraq, I am serving in the military of the1st Armored Division in Iraq, as you know insurgents everyday and car bombs are attacking us.

We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Hussein's family. The total amount is US$ 23 Million dollars in cash. We want to move this money to you, so that you may keep our share for us till when we will come over to meet you.We will take 60%, my partner and I.You take 40%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in three large silver boxes, using diplomatic immunity.

If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details. This business is risk free. The boxes can be shipped out in 48hrs.

Respectfully,
Capt Scottj Wright. Question

PEGME

i responded by saying your kidding me , right then he sent this

Capt.scottj Wright to me
show details 4:01 PM (1 hour ago)

Hello Friend.

Are you ready to work with us not you can
Check the news: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm i am not here for child play.I wait for your positive response.

Respectfully.Capt.Scott j.Wright.

Last edited by PEGME on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

w8tin

hahahah peg...i got the same initial email from good ole capt.scottj wright...but i didn't respond..i just deleted it. sounds kind of fishy or even maybe illegal to me...
i am wondering if they go through these forums and see if they can find a 'victim'..

sounds like a lot of other scams over the years that need an American bank account to deposit too......

Tom@3.86

Tom@3.86

SHOW ME THE MONEY.

carolyn

lol i get e mails like this all the time

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum