I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bank of Iraq in Dhi Qar granted next month, housing loans for citizens

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PEGME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(General Supervisor) - (2009-10-27 m)
Newspaper Nabarpalaketronip (NEN) / Ali Abbasi.
The Director of the Bank of tributaries in Nasiriyah, "Hussein Jassem Ebadi," that the bank will begin at the beginning of the month for future loans to housing for citizens.
He explained, "Abadi" for (NEN) that the loan of 30 million dinars is paid in two installments the first installment by 15 million installment of the other remaining upon completion of the disposal of about 50% of construction, and loans are disbursed by the committee, formed by the bank and real estate, municipal and by geographical area to the owner of the loan.
Noting that he is to repay the loan within 15 years, and after receiving the loan is three months payment and a monthly premium of about 325000 dinars. The interest rate is 8% and Applicants for the loan is to acquire the plot of land.
On the other hand said, "Abadi" The employees of the Ministry of the Interior the rank of lieutenant and above, as well as by the employees of the Ministry of Finance and Education will be given a high loan from the Rasheed Bank and the Bank does not Rivers in the past. He added that the loan value of these slides will be 50 million to be repaid over a period of 10 years Interest rate of 8% is required in this loan is that there is an apartment or buying a piece of housing. Abadi, and called the owners of this review Rasheed Bank loan for the purpose of promotion of the transactions and the receipt of the loan as soon as possible.
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...5-v6RCxRvQN4hA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum