I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT Empty REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:12 am

The newspaper that people keep finding this article on does give the "old date" of when the article was first posted on the arabic newspaper http://foratnews.com.....it shows whatever the current date is but I've had a couple ask me about this article:

Solagh: the decision to lift the value of the Iraqi dinar was the result of valuable studies

Finance Minister Baqir Jabr said the Iraqi dinar has been improving Mlhaudha during the current period.
He said the Bayan fluctuations in the local market due to some rumors that have arisen to block this improvement.
He explained that the Iraqi Central Bank's decision to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies was correct and was the result of valuable studies aimed at raising the purchasing power of the Iraqi people above all else.
He pointed out that the Ministry's plans absorbed all future programs in the budget for this year to move the Iraqi economy properly.

I did a search on iif...Thank gosh they never delete stuff most all the other places and it's the oldest forum around!!! This article was posted back in January 7, 2007 by dejavu on iif.

OLD ARTICLE!! sorry

2REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT Empty Re: REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:22 am

put down the coffee crisp dear....your outta freaking practice.....lol

3REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT Empty Re: REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Hey, it happens.

You posted it in good faith, nothing to worry about. Cool

Even though its from 07, Jabr's attitude about Purchasing Power for the people is the right one.

4REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT Empty Re: REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm confident Jaybr still has the same attitude toward Purchasing Power for his people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum