I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deputy Naji: Last U.S. and British ambassadors had a clear impact on the election law passed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Deputy Naji: Last U.S. and British ambassadors had a clear impact on the election law passed

On: Monday, 09-11-2009 02:16 evening

Baghdad

Considered a member of the House of Representatives Mohammed Naji and a U.S. and British ambassadors in the House of Representatives on Tuesday without an invitation from the Presidency of the parliament in violation of national sovereignty.

He denounced the Attorney Nagy told a news conference today in Baghdad (attended by et al) and the presence of British and U.S. ambassadors in the House of Representatives without a formal invitation from the Presidency yesterday, indicating that this is a violation of national sovereignty and the existence of any Ansmah Ambassador in the House of Representatives without a formal request. The Naji Their presence in the House had a clear impact on the elections to pass a law and there is a blatant interference got to meetings with some members of parliament because the parliament is the headquarters of the Iraqi laws and legislation is not the headquarters of the U.S. embassy or British

Somebody send this idiot a "memo" that Iraq is "still" a occupied country under Chapter 7 so the USA or British people can be were ever they want to be!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum