I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baghdad Municipality finish preparations for the celebration on the Day of Baghdad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Baghdad Municipality finish preparations for the celebration on the Day of Baghdad

(Voice of Iraq) - 14/11/2009

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Baghdad Municipality said it had completed the preparations to celebrate the Day of central Baghdad, which falls on Sunday, the gardens of a park next to Karkh Zora from the capital.

Aerdwi, "said Adel, a media source in the Baghdad Municipality, told (Voices of Iraq) that" Baghdad will witness the celebrations on Sunday, a large central patronage of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, will be the main celebration of the gardens Zawra Park in the Karkh district of Baghdad, after the Secretariat concluded that all the preparations to mark the occasion. "

The Iraqis celebrated every year in the "Day of Baghdad," where the building dates back to the year 145 of the migration by the second Abbasid Caliph Abu Jafar al-Mansur.

Aerada He added that "the concert will include the activities of art and poems that sing of love Baghdad and plays and songs, and will be attended by a large number of officials in the state, and a number of poets, writers, artists, lawyers, and all segments of society."

Among the actors, will be honored more than 50 personal Baghdadi served in Baghdad from the creations of cultural and artistic, sporting and craft that have had a significant contribution to the revival of historical and cultural heritage of the city of Baghdad, according to a statement of the secretariat.
ع ف (خ) – ش م P P (x) - LLC

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum