I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinar Trade Cash IN info:

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Empty Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Relleck provided this copy that Ali has sent out to his customers, thanks relleck:

Dinar Trade procedures for cashing in dinars once the RV occurs When you are ready to cash in your dinars with Dinar Trade:

Call 1-877-770-7660 or 661-472-8510 to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade.

At the time of the appointment inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars you will be cashing in.

You will need the following: 2 ID’s (one with a picture and one with your name on it for example credit card or utility bill)

Fincen 104 form ( http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf ) if you don’t have one we have it at our offices .

Bank incoming wire instructions ( ABA Routing number and Account number)

We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange.

Dinar Trade will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for cashing the dinars. If you have less than a million dinars we will prorate the fee.

As for the exchange rate it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will
not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange.

Outcast ONLY SUPPORTS DinarTrade two main office that are in California and Tennessee..."if" you go to any of the "temp" office please be careful of WHO gets your information!!

2Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Empty Re: Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:22 pm

littlekracker

thanks rellek....

3Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Empty Re: Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:47 pm

thanks Rellek.....concur with CK on the main office deal.

4Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Empty Re: Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:59 pm

azdinar

I feel left out I bought all our dinar from DinarTrade and did not get this email. Sad

5Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Empty Re: Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:56 am

baby ruth

We didn't receive an email either...but thank
you Relleck...

6Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Empty Re: Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:16 am

OWL

I didn't either...I believe this was posted at and borrowed from nnp.

7Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Empty Re: Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:30 pm

OWL wrote:I didn't either...I believe this was posted at and borrowed from nnp.

Relleck said a friend of his forward the email to him.

8Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Empty Re: Dinar Trade Cash IN info: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:54 pm

might be to members of the new forum......who knows?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum