I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delegation From Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq Arrives in Washington, D.C.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Delegation From Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq Arrives in Washington, D.C.

Posted: 22-12-2009 , 14:30 GMT

After reaching an historic compromise on the Iraqi national election law, which will help usher in a new era for Iraq, two high-ranking officials from the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq (KRG) have arrived in Washington, D.C. to discuss the latest developments in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region with United States officials and members of the American business community.

Dr. Fuad Hussein, Chief of Staff to the President of the Kurdistan Region, and Mr. Falah Mustafa Bakir, Minister and Head of the Department of Foreign Relations of the KRG, will be in the nation's capital for one week. They will be holding meetings with Administration officials, members of Congress, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and several other organizations to promote increased understanding of the issues facing the Iraqi people and improve business ties between the two nations.

During their visit, they will also travel to Detroit, Michigan, where they will meet with members of the Chaldo-Assyrian and broader Iraqi community.

This has been distributed by Qorvis Communications, LLC on behalf of the Kurdistan Regional Government. More information is available at the U.S. Department of Justice, Washington, D.C.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum