I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abdul-Mahdi will travel to Washington on an official visit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Abdul-Mahdi will travel to Washington on an official visit

11/01/2010 9:56 am |

Directed Vice President Adel Abdul-Mahdi last night to Washington on an official visit.

A statement from the office of Abdul Mahdi said: "The vice president stopped yesterday evening Bahrain Airport on his way to Washington for an official visit at the invitation of the White House talks with U.S. President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, and several other U.S. officials

Wonder why he is coming for a visit????

Found the reason:

Parliament: the Iraqi delegation went to the United States to internationalize the issue of terrorism

MP Jaber Khalifa Jaber said the Iraqi delegation went to the United States to internationalize the issue of terrorism and the seventh item, a technician in the hold.

He said Jaber told Khabar news agency that the delegation went to examine the details and the configuration of the political leaders to receive the files and discussion with the American side in the issue of terrorism and Altdolp double-edged sword, and hoped that the talks in the interest of Iraq because they are afraid of the big countries that use an internationalization against this or that We should not be a policy of double standards.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum