I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / MP Khalid al-Asadi: Parliament has no right to legally Asaddarai legislation after the budget approval

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / MP Khalid al-Asadi: Parliament has no right to legally Asaddarai legislation after the budget approval

Conscious / Baghdad / n. And

27/1/2010 27/1/2010 9:01pm 9:01 pm

A member of the Iraqi Parliament MP Khalid al-Asadi, a coalition of law that the parliamentary session had ended and can not adopt the budget to parliament later that initiate laws.

Asadi said in a telephone conversation with (the Iraqi Media News Agency / conscious) The work of Parliament ends on 3-16

But Aldstoraeraki stated that each year is an eight-month legislative and thus ended the legislative session did not completely end of the life of Parliament. "Adding that" the parliament could during this period that some of the decisions issued through the special sessions called to her during a prescribed period. "I'm showing "ruled that Parliament could convene a special session because most of the political blocs and the parliament members kept busy in the management of their campaigns."

so this parliament that is working right now....is not done until March 16th???????? way cool....ya'll have convene a special session and pass the HCL!!!!

Here's another one:

Conscious / MP Abdul Wahab: age of Parliament is not over yet until the end of its current session

27/1/2010 27/1/2010 3:57pm 3:57 pm

The independent MP Abdul Wahab Omar Safi said Parliament did not end after the parliament in place until the end of this session

On 15 / 3 of this year.

Safi said in a telephone conversation with (the Iraqi Media News Agency / conscious) that some important laws that have not ratified the legislation, the Iraqi parliament will be explored to call members For approval.

But if there is no legislation of any law will be postponed until the next parliamentary session, adding: "We are now on vacation for a month before the election if his Astdaana prepared by the Chairman of the Board in the case of the need to conduct a hearing. Noting that the legislative term ends with the order until after the receipt of the budget, parliamentarians coming in the next session of the functions of their business and we are ready to do our tasks up to 16 / 3.

azdinar

Hope they get something good done for the Iraqi people or hopefully the Iraqi people will remember when it is time to vote.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum