I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cabinet directed all ministries in coordination with the science and technology for completion and submission of declarations to the International Atomic Energy Agency

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cabinet directed all ministries in coordination with the science and technology for completion and submission of declarations to the International Atomic Energy Agency

29/3/2010 29/3/2010

The Council of Ministers of all ministries and departments not associated with a ministry, and all the provinces to coordinate with the Iraqi National Monitoring Directorate of the Ministry of Science and Technology for completion and submission of declarations to the International Atomic Energy Agency through the (180) days.

An official source in the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of the press section at the National Center for notification that this procedure is part of Iraq's obligations to implement the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons Conventions and Albailogip.

The source added that the move was intended to accelerate the drive Iraq out of the Security Council resolutions imposed on the country during the former regime.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum