I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi Trade Ministry contracts 16 Iranian companies to resolve the ration card crisis Saturday, April 3rd 2010 12:50 PM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraqi Trade Ministry contracts 16 Iranian companies to resolve the ration card crisis
Saturday, April 3rd 2010 12:50 PM

Baghdad, April 3 (AKnews)- An official source at the Iraqi Trade Ministry revealed that the government will contract with Iranian companies to import the items of the ration card.

"The ministry will contract Iranian companies to control the global crisis of distributing the ration card items that the Ministry failed to resolve recently", advisor of the Trade Ministry, Fadel al-Awadi said.

The next phase will witness a partial solution by the Ministry of Trade for the distribution of ration cards items to the citizens.

Al-Awadi said "next month, sixteen companies will present their offer for the delivery of the ration card items to Iraq in a short period"

The Ministry of Trade announced last March its intention to get over with the lack of ration card items, in coordination with trade companies of neighbouring countries in order to get all the components in 90 days.

Sa/ae (AKnews)

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/131267/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum