I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliament approves 2 articles of the draft budget law

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

outkastjamz

KTV ... . Kurdistan Parliament resumed today 8/4/2010 discussions on the draft Law of the Kurdistan Region's budget for the year 2010 the holding of its first session Alanaviadep second for the first year of the electoral cycle, the third, chaired by Dr. Kamal Kirkuki President of the Parliament of Kurdistan and the presence of Dr Arslan Baez, Vice-President of the Kurdistan Parliament Ahmed and First Secretary of the Parliament and all of the Ministers of Finance, Planning and Under-Secretary, Ministry of Finance.

Was initiated by Dr. Kamal Kirkuki President of the Kurdistan Parliament meeting to read the program of the meeting, which included one paragraph on the discussion of the bill balancing the Kurdistan Region for the year 2010 and to ratify it, and began discussions introduced Article Eighteen out of the draft law by the Legal Committee, which illustrates three paragraphs of a mechanism to increase the salaries of the families of martyrs and Anfal, the martyrs of civilians and victims of chemical weapons and those with special needs, and then make amendments to the third paragraph of paragraph and to add a new article on the exchange rate increase mentioned in the article, starting from the beginning of this year, a vote on Article unanimously.

Presentation of the material was then sixteen out of the law concerning the allocation of 150 billion dinars for the campaign to establish model schools, and was approved unanimously.
During the discussion members of parliament the text of Article XIX on the budget allocated to support the parties and organizations, and because of the large number of members of parliament to discuss the material, the chairman of Kurdistan's parliament session to resume at two o'clock in the afternoon Sunday, 11/4/2010.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=ar%7Cen&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/iraqnews.php%3Fid%3D61652&prev=/language_tools&rurl=translate.google.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum