I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

National Coalition and the rule of law reach an agreement for the merger and the date of announcement tomorrow, Monday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

National Coalition and the rule of law reach an agreement for the merger and the date of announcement tomorrow, Monday

الوسط Mean

Aware that the center of the Iraqi National Coalition and the coalition of the rule of law has reached an agreement between them in the latest round of negotiations ended this afternoon.

It is scheduled to be formally announced a merger coalitions in a single block at a news conference on Monday.

According to private information, the final will be a meeting Sunday night to end the formula solemn declaration before it is put in front of the media in the press conference yet to be determined venue.

It was scheduled to be announced this Agreement more than a week, but changes in the positions of some parties have to be postponed.

The center is continuing his contacts with leaders in coalitions, to stop the latest updates on this agreement, which will determine the future of the next government.

Maybe this will be the end of it all and Iraq can move forward....TONIGHT 5.26 LOLOLOL

06:13

Spokesman for Chalabi: the next two days will witness the birth of the parliamentary bloc, the most numerous and the Prime Minister is on a consensual basis

Announced the official spokesman of Ahmed Chalabi "is a big positive that has happened among a coalition of law and the National Coalition during the past few hours and the next two days will witness the birth of the parliamentary bloc, the most numerous"

He (Muhammad al-Musawi) during his threshold Husseiniya holy morning that all the obstacles that had prevented the solemn declaration of the Federation of coalitions are overcome by last night and we can bleed the human of the Iraqi people that in the next 48 hours will witness the birth of the parliamentary bloc of the most numerous.

He said in a statement summed up the correspondent N at the threshold Husseiniya holy happened last night the development of a major positive for irregular masses Iraqi National Coalition and a coalition of state law to form a parliamentary bloc, the largest number and I can say that the road has become impassable before the birth of the parliamentary bloc, the most numerous in the coming days "

On the choice of prime minister between the two blocs said (Moussaoui) No reservations about any of the candidates and there are more than one candidate where the mechanism has been developed a consensus based on compromise and accommodation to choose a candidate of the parliamentary majority in number and established controls and standards and specifications for those who meet these specifications will become the candidate of the parliamentary majority a number of coalitions.

He is hope because the process of forming a government as soon as possible, especially after overcoming the biggest obstacle is that the merger of coalitions "

موقع نون خاص N. particular site

Flattire

and the merry-go-round continues! Mad

hagg

my f***ing head hurts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum