I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq is about to sign the Convention on the strategy with the European Union

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraq is about to sign the Convention on the strategy with the European Union

17 May 2010

Baghdad, Omar Abdel-Latif
Said one senior source in the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation that Iraq is about to sign the Convention on the strategy with the European Union during the next phase.

The Director General of International Cooperation Department in the Ministry engineer Huda Abd al-Malik in a statement summarized by the (morning) that the delegation includes a number of government officials and state institutions held a meeting last month with officials of the European Union discussed the signing of strategic cooperation between the two sides extended from 2011 until 2013 to be signed during the next phase. She noted that other meetings held with the advisory board of the Union in the presence of representatives of all ministries to discuss priorities for the Iraqi government in this Convention, asserting that frame the strategic to the Convention will be passed during the next phase in the EU headquarters in Brussels followed by the stage of signing the agreement, saying they hoped to signed to return benefit to the country and its economic rise.
King Abdullah pointed out that the security situation and political situation in the country over the past years has led to the basis of disability presence and officials and international organizations, which resulted in additional delay in the reconstruction of the desired, which it hopes to contribute to those organizations in their implementation.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...8c2VZzv22sFhLw

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum