I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wells Fargo is selling again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wells Fargo is selling again Empty Wells Fargo is selling again Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:35 am

I've nickled and dimed Vietnam since 2006 on currency...I didn't just purchase more because of a rumor...we just purchase more every few months since it's sooooooooooo cheap!!

Wells Fargo is selling Vietnam dong again

Wells Fargo price is $62 for 1 million.

DinarTrade price is $120 for 1 million which is frig'n way to HIGH!!!

Wells Fargo can put it on a credit card and have it shipped to your house for a shipping fee of $17.95.

Takes 10 days to order.

2Wells Fargo is selling again Empty Re: Wells Fargo is selling again Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:37 am

Here is Wells Fargo info I called:

Call us at 1-800-626-9430
Mon - Fri, 7 am - 6 pm
Saturday, 8 am - 2 pm

3Wells Fargo is selling again Empty Re: Wells Fargo is selling again Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:18 am

retired2934

retired2934

eventually Vietnam will have to raise their value. If they drill of the coast they will have A very viable product to sell.

4Wells Fargo is selling again Empty Re: Wells Fargo is selling again Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Agree retired....I read a article in October 2006 that microsoft was building a plant there...so I looked into it...it's cheap currency so hey why not.

OH...you do not need a Wells Fargo account, because I don't have one but the lady took my order, all I had to give was Name, Ship to Address, Credit Card info and Social Security number. She said it took 10 days to order then shipped to my home. Cool...didn't have to leave the farm to go get some..LOL

We will probably nickle and dime some more in a few months if no RV.

5Wells Fargo is selling again Empty Re: Wells Fargo is selling again Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Surprised....Got my vietnam currency TODAY from fedex....wow that was fast ordered it yesterday. They must overnight it.

6Wells Fargo is selling again Empty Re: Wells Fargo is selling again Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:25 pm

retired2934

retired2934

ordered some myself today....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum