I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayer Request

+5
Panhead
w8tin
donnc
carter34
tickybud
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prayer Request Empty Prayer Request Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:59 pm

tickybud

Some of you may remember a couple of weeks or so ago, when I asked for prayer for one of my closest friends' daughter who had suffered a brain aynuresuem and 2 brain tumors. She had to have emergency surgery a week ago Monday, but had a stroke last Thurs evening. She has been in a coma and on life support.

Her name is Sarah, 30 yrs old and married to a great guy named Jay. They have three boys, 6,5 and 3 years old.

I just received email telling me that the doctors have called in the family to make a decision whether to keep her on life support. Doctors told the family that at this point if she survived, she would be in a vegative state due to extensive brain damage.

I ask only for prayers to help this family make what must be the hardest decision anyone would have to make. That God will give them the strength to make the best decision for Sarah and for this beautiful family.

Her mom, my friend Barbara has a lot of faith but this is still a difficult and sad time for her also.

I thank all of you in advance for your prayers.

tickybud

2Prayer Request Empty Re: Prayer Request Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:55 pm

carter34

Ticky, I can't imagine having to make a decision like that. My heart and prayers go out to her and the family!! I am so sorry.

3Prayer Request Empty Re: Prayer Request Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:26 am

donnc

I'm so sorry ticky,i'm sendin a prayer up right now.

4Prayer Request Empty Re: Prayer Request Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:03 am

w8tin

I cannot express how sad I am to hear about things like this. I will pray for Sarah and her family and her friends. I know that she will live on in her children. Please convey my sincere condolences to the family though I am a total stranger.

5Prayer Request Empty Re: Prayer Request Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:25 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

I'm sorry to hear about this Ticky....I'll keep em in my thoughts and prayers.

6Prayer Request Empty Re: Prayer Request Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Prayers for the family...thanks ticky

7Prayer Request Empty Re: Prayer Request Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:08 pm

lionheart

lionheart

My prayers go out to you and all the family

8Prayer Request Empty Re: Prayer Request Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:11 pm

littlekracker

ticky, sarah and her family are in my thoughts and prayers as are you and your family as well...we love ya ticky

9Prayer Request Empty Re: Prayer Request Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:45 pm

tickybud

I just talked with my friend Barbara and she told me that Jay finally left the hospital this morning to go home and try to explain to their boys that Mommy may be leaving soon to go live with Jesus. They have decided to wait until Monday to make the decision to take Sarah off life support and give them time to prepare themselves for whatever happens.

I told Barbara that I had shared this with my wonderful friends here and had asked for prayer. She was so grateful to you all and asked that I convey to you all how humbled she was that total strangers to her, would remember her and her family and would take time to keep them in prayers.

And so to my dear wonderful group, I pass her thank you on to all of you. I know how grateful I am to all of you for this praying at this difficult time for Barbara, and for me, because she and her family mean a lot to me.

tickybud

10Prayer Request Empty Re: Prayer Request Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Our hearts break for this family to have to make a decision like this...May God give love to this whole family and the children.

Thanks for the update ticky...love you too!

11Prayer Request Empty Re : Prayer Request Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:18 am

baby ruth

Ticky..so sorry to hear about this family.
I'm praying for them..for God's will to be done.
May God watch over them...luv you!!

12Prayer Request Empty Re: Prayer Request Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 am

Linda

Ticky, I am so sorry that this family has to go through this. It is hard enough for adults to try to understand but especially hard for the children! May God give you all strength during this time and please know that we are praying for all of you. I am just so sorry this happened to this family! Hugs to you all!

Linda

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum