Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions
1. Reduce the number of working hours to six hours a day except for defense and interior ministries, ministries and other security services with effect from 18.07.2010 until the end of Ramadan with the power to authorize the Secretariat to disable the official working hours in the case of excessive temperature in coordination with the board meteorological.
2. Approve the allocation of (30) million dinars for each family of the displaced families of (270) families and displaced from the area (women pray) in the province of Basra in order to build housing in the province of Basra (outside the municipal boundaries of Basra) and oversee the implementation in coordination with the Secretariat The Council of Ministers and stakeholders.
3. To approve the authorization of our ambassador in Austria validity of the signing of the Hague Code of Conduct to prevent the spread of ballistic missiles and received under the title (the law of international norms of behavior to prevent the spread of ballistic missiles), based on the provisions of Article (80 / item VI) of the Constitution with the Foreign Ministry to prepare a document authorization required behalf of the Government of the Republic of Iraq to our ambassador in Austria according to the contexts approved and submitted to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for obtaining the signature of the President Council of Ministers.
4. Approve the recommendations of the Council of National Security Agents on a program to encourage us know stockpiles of heavy ordnance, mines and mobile air defense system on the shoulder and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers as a unit of exchange for the amount allocated for the purpose stated.
5. Approval to amend the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (110) for the year 2009 on the topic of facilitating the procedures for opening documentary credits in accordance with the proposals to be her uncles and paragraphs of the Department of internal control and audit of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.
6. Approval to extend the contract for the air traffic control at Baghdad International Airport Company (WCG) of America as of 08/01/2010 till 31/12/2010 exception of the special conditions not to negotiate with the companies were negotiating to raise the technical specifications for this company.
7. Approved a draft law on Iraq's accession to the Protocol against the manufacture of firearms, their parts and components and ammunition, trafficking in illegally supplementing the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime, which entered into force on 3/7/2005 and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / first item and 80 / item II) of the Constitution.