I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

actuall medical diagnoses

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1actuall medical diagnoses Empty actuall medical diagnoses Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:23 pm

lionheart

lionheart

Mesenteric Ischemia.
This is what my wife has be diagnosed with. seems its somewhat rare. The Surgen at Little Rocks University of medical sience, been doing vascular surgery for 30 yrs and only done this type 4-5 times. We go to seen him monday-27th. She still has one 100% blocked and one 85% one with a stint, but there is still not enough blood going to the lower intestines.

2actuall medical diagnoses Empty Re: actuall medical diagnoses Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:50 am

Linda

Be sure and keep us updated....prayers and hugs to both of you!

Linda

3actuall medical diagnoses Empty Re: actuall medical diagnoses Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:22 am

WOW...I'll never stop being amazed at how the body is made up and the mystery of it. Lion...we are so happy that ya'll finally got this mystery solved. Ya'll really need to get "medical mystery" show to do a clip on what ya'll have been through.

Prayers to ya'll!

4actuall medical diagnoses Empty Re: actuall medical diagnoses Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:23 am

lionheart

lionheart

I agree with you MrsCK, the human body is very intreging in its design.

5actuall medical diagnoses Empty Re: actuall medical diagnoses Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:07 pm

tickybud

So glad to finally hear a diagnosis...hopefully now the doc's can do what is the best course for her...prayers go out to you.

6actuall medical diagnoses Empty Re: actuall medical diagnoses Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:04 pm

carter34

Thinking of you,lionheart & wife. Saying prayers for you and your wife. Stay positive and trust your doctors and the Lord!!! You are in good hands!!!

7actuall medical diagnoses Empty Re: actuall medical diagnoses Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:32 pm

lionheart

lionheart

we went to Little Rock taday for a consult with a more advanced vasular surgeon for any options, hes said you dont have any onptions and must have surgury to bybass atleast 2 of the block arterys. But can get her in untill Dec 2nd.She has some releaf since the stint they did on the 10th but its not enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum