I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Artical 140 info

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Artical 140 info Empty Artical 140 info Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Office of the implementation of Article 140 of the treatment received in 2173 covered in Maysan

(صوت العراق) - 30-09-2010 (Voice of Iraq)
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

(صوت العراق) - (Voice of Iraq) - أعلن مكتب تنفيذ المادة 140 في ميسان استلام 2173 معاملة خاصة للمشمولين بالمادة في المحافظة، حسبما اكده مدير المكتب محمد جواد. Office announced the implementation of Article 140 in Maysan receive special treatment to 2173 covered by article in the province, as confirmed by the office manager Mohammed Jawad.
جواد اوضح في تصريح صحفي ان عملية تسلم المعاملات "ستستمر لغاية 31 كانون الأول/ ديسمبر المقبل. Jawad said in a press statement that the process of assuming the transaction "will continue until 31 December next.
وأضاف ان المكتب كان قد قام بتوزيع استمارات بين كل من تم ترحيلهم إلى محافظة أخرى أو إلى خارج العراق منذ عام 14 تموز 1968 ولغاية 9/4/2003″، مضيفا أن عمل المكتب سيشمل أيضا إعادة المفصولين الى وظائفهم وإلغاء كافة التصرفات غير القانونية على العقود الزراعية اسوة بعمل اللجنة في محافظة كركوك. He added that the office had been distributed among all of the forms were deported to another province or outside of Iraq since July 14, 1968 until 09/04/2003, "adding that the Office's work will also include re-separated to their jobs and the cancellation of all illegal acts of the contracts along the lines of agricultural work of the Committee in the governorate of Kirkuk.
جواد أكد ان الآلية المتبعة تقتضي بإحالة المعاملات بشكل وجبات تتضمن كل وجبة 100 معاملة الى لجنة تقصي الحقائق التي تقوم بدورها بالتأكد عن صحة المعلومات والمستمسكات وصحة صدور قيد العائلة والبطاقة التموينية. Jawad stressed that the mechanism required to transmit transactions and includes all meals and meal 100 transaction to the Commission on the Truth, which in turn ensure the accuracy of the information and archives and the health of the issuance under the family and the ration card.
http://translate.goo...late.google.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum