I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMF DISCUSSION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IMF DISCUSSION Empty IMF DISCUSSION Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:21 am

SCOOBYDOO

Zubaidi ... Confirms the approval of Washington, International Monetary Fund discussions on the results of the first review of the Convention support the third

(Voice of Iraq) - 07-10-2010 | www.sotaliraq.com

In the name of God the Merciful

Washington

7/10/2010

((... Zubaidi confirms approval from Washington, the International Monetary Fund discussions on the results of the first review of the Convention support the third SPA3))

HE the Minister of Finance Baqir al-Zubaidi, of Washington, said the Board of Directors of the International Monetary Fund has approved in its meeting held on 10.1.2010 on the outcome of the discussions that took place in the first review of the Convention support the third SPA3 that took place in June 2010 between the experts of the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Iraq and Fund staff in Amman.

This states that under this approval have been launched by the Fund's second installment of the loan granted to Iraq and the deep (4.3 billion dollars) has reached the second installment up to (475) million of special drawing rights of the SDR, which is equivalent up to (741) million U.S. dollars note that " Fund has launched the first batch and the beginning of this year, amounting to up to (453) million U.S. dollars.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...HtdJbOlO4B5-iw

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum