I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

world economy RUMORS I find:

+11
Just_AL
retired2934
bjdksl
lionheart
chevy#3
67 Warrior
Rellek
SCOOBYDOO
tickybud
Panhead
windreader1
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

51world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:45 am

Thursday, January 6, 2011
INTEL UPDATES 1/6 8:40 AM & 9:35 AM

INTEL 1/06 8:40 AM

RUMOR GOSSIP FROM JOHN'S CLEANING LADIES.
WARNING - Discernment advised.

PROSPERITY PROGRAMS
STILL NO DELIVERIES REPORTED IN AS OF NOW.
Funds are in the treasury banks and trustees ready to go. Chinese ready to transmit huge trillions of funds into the programs if PP deliveries can be confirmed. Fed Ex Tracking information is being denied to the Chinese. THEY ARE FUMING!
Where are these FedEx envelopes ready for delivery? BEING BLOCKED BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS CONTROLLERS. These are the True Puppet Masters!
Think about this? These Fed Ex envelopes contain Only bank appointment notifications. Hello --- why can’t the people be called by phone? THIS WOULD REMOVE THE BLOCKAGE.
Yea I know – protocols established by the puppet masters! I have said this before and will say this again. Something is fishy with the PP distribution. All indications are that they have been compromised. WHITE KIGHTS - TIME TO CHANGE OUT THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERIES.

CMKX PROGRAM
NO E/R RELEASE YET
E/R was supposed to happen again last. Al Hodges and company keep on getting lied to over and over. Wonder if they smile when lied too!
Bonnie who is alledgely rumored to be Poofness & His Ghostwriter Handler is reluctant to sign anything – wonder why? Has he been compromised?

REPUBLIC
Watch the Constitution being read today in Congress. If it is the Old Constitution, we are officially a Republic. This is the conformation that we have been seeking.
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/01/1871-is-when-corporation-of-usa-was.html

DINARS R/V
Blocked like everything else. Wonder why? What is the real holdup – our puppet masters again?<---I DON'T AGREE...it's NOT just about "dinar currency" but ALL currencys will change as one...Basel 3!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTEL 1/06 9:35 AM

PROSPERITY PROGRAMS
UPDATE – Informed now that big drop is to occur today. Yada Yada Yada. We shall see if this is another lie.
Informed that Rothschild’s family on the good side was chemically attacked last week in Europe by the Bush cabal trying to delay deliveries. Let’s see if this true or another lie.

CMKX PROGRAM
UPDATE – Informed E/R Release today.

Last edited by MrsCK on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

52world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:47 am

chevy#3

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2010/12/18/obama-eligibility-u-s-supreme-court-takes-up-obama-legitimacy-january-7-2011/
Here ya go! This goes along with this article and hopefully this is getting resolved....... Mrs.Chevy~

MrsCK wrote:UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......NO wonder the world is BROKE!!

Update – January 5, 2011 – 9:00 PM EST – I have a friend that I have known for over 20 years that worked on the original EFG Jacobi and has been to the World Court to try to force the release of the funds for the World Settlements. He says that the reason there is a delay is that on 2002 Del Marva and a group that included Michael Cottrell tried to claim that some of the settlement funds belonged to them but the Bank of New York and the World Bank forced them to pull their money from multiple corporations around the world and have it deposited back into the Bank of New York. He had also told me that nothing will happen until the new Congress is seated which just happened today. If you are angered that this is still dragging on, then get your new Representative to do something about it. One of the problems is that the criminals that are controlling this money are holding Barack Obama’s non-citizen status over his head to force him to keep delaying the payment. Once it comes out that Barack Obama is not a U.S. Citizen and all Executive Orders and laws that have been passed since he took office are not worth the paper that they are written on there will be a huge uproar. It is all about to come crashing down. Take the advice that I have given here.

53world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:09 am

chevy#3 wrote:
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2010/12/18/obama-eligibility-u-s-supreme-court-takes-up-obama-legitimacy-january-7-2011/
Here ya go! This goes along with this article and hopefully this is getting resolved....... Mrs.Chevy~

OH MY GOSH Mrs. Chevyyyyyyyy that picture with that article is JUST wrongggggggggg....LOLOLOLOL

January 7, 2011??? I haven't posted much about this O problem but, with how things a shaping up the last few days, It really makes you wonder if this is a "ace" to get the payments out, basel 3 started.

If the world financial system HAS to be changed to new Basel 3 and the "old players" don't want this to happen, I would think the good guys might have a few "aces" to make it happen.

54world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 pm

US Treasury asks Congress to lift debt ceiling
Jan 6 10:24 AM US/Eastern
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner asked Congress to raise the US debt ceiling Thursday, firing the starting gun on a fresh political battle over the country's massive deficit.

In a letter the Senate's top legislator, Geithner asked for permission to increase the national debt from the 14.29 trillion dollar limit set last year.

Geithner warned that ceiling would be reached as early as this March, and called on Congress to act to avoid the treat of default.

TELL HIM NO..NO...NO...NO...so we can just go KABOOM!!!

55world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:56 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

chevy, you expect so much....LOL

56world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:01 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

I kinda dig the Prez's hat in that photo CK..... Razz

57world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:21 pm

GOSH I HOPE THIS GUYS RIGHT!!!.....but am NOT holding my breath!!!!! Plus don't get your hopes up you will get $5.20!! For me that is WAY TO HIGH and really want to call BS on it.

Friday, January 7, 2011
INTEL UPDATE 1/07 -- 10:50 AM
INTEL 1/07 10:50 AM

PROSPERITY PROGRAMS
UPDATE – Deliveries deadline is Jan 8 USA time. MUST HAPPEN.
Heads Up for around 12:00 noontime EST

I was informed that Hillary Clinton tried to send a team to the BOA in Richmond, VA to interfere but they were taken care of.
Also informed that the access codes to all the programs have been loaded into the Trustee computers in Richmond.

CMKX PROGRAM
UPDATE –E/R Release and shareholders packets deliveries today.

REPUBLIC
I was bummed when they read the amended constitution. The mean looking fellow with the gavel was gonna to make it happen for the amended version.
Did you see the CSPAN coverage especially the beginning? There was an exchange per which version to be read. It is on the court record.
Then I heard the the 65 freshmen did previously read the organic constitution and did sign it too. SO – we have the organic constitution on record and attested to by congress.
Now those who refuse to recognize the organic constitution --- was that treason?
Oh let’s see --- This was also required by NESARA ---- strange coincidence?

DINAR
UPDATE - Already being cashed by our military in Iraq and funds wired back to the states. There rate was 5.20. RV cash in the USA on Monday.

NEEDS LISTS - - OP COMPASSION
The needs lists have evolved into a global OP COMPASSION program to quickly expedite all the requests. Official announcement and details shortly after Dinar Cash In.
Those with early board placements who are already covered are still covered and awaiting the programs clowns to do the pp distribution.
The OP Compassion program will also be assisting donations to needs folks from all those Blessed from the Dinars R/V, CMKX distribution and PP distribution.
Our A team (short for Angels) will git her done!

58world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:29 pm

chevy#3

[quote7 Warrior"]chevy, you expect so much....LOL ...i suppose your right!...$5.20 surely out of the question....lol

59world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:41 pm

chevy#3 wrote:[quote7 Warrior"]chevy, you expect so much....LOL ...i suppose your right!...$5.20 surely out of the question....lol

GOOD morning Chevy's

I'm have zipped the world this morning...I find nothing new about "when" the new Basel 3 system starts. These Cleaning ladies, and whoever are fun to watch but do they see the "big picture"? Maybe? Maybe NOT?

Iraq is NOT the only currency that will change...but seem that is the only one being reported over and over.

"Spinning" the Dinar RV into to all this is a BIT MUCH!! But fun entertainment.

People need to get outside the box and study this new Basel 3 system. There is NO WAY Iraq or any other country is going to RV "before" this new system come online!!!! It will NOT happen....sorry to say.

What countries are involved in this currency reform? I've posted about the ones I watch...as of right now...nothing out of germany so Iraq RV going on and Cash in Monday? Don't think so.

CK

60world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:58 am

chevy#3

agreed! ...outside the box'shows there's an international community problem!!...like the ole' cool hand luke' movie!.."What we have here is a failure of communication"!.....in this case it's a failure of world banking in the future that iraq does not want any position with...They don't want their assets and reserves a usfed FIX under fiat monopoly!!!......They don't want some animated floating/changing up/down dinar........they want a fixed-rate with international gold-standard...this is the main thing about these people....They want to be under their own control of their own republic country!....not second in command in the status-quo fractional-broke system that has others nations in the shape we see!...what other reason for all this?....they hold a whole new world of wealth that can easily back this basel-3 attachment to return this banking world-wide!....this continual fight among the puppet-master factions is all over one and the other!.....fiat vs gold!!!

61world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 am

chevy#3 wrote: agreed! ...outside the box'shows there's an international community problem!!...like the ole' cool hand luke' movie!.."What we have here is a failure of communication"!.....in this case it's a failure of world banking in the future that iraq does not want any position with...They don't want their assets and reserves a usfed FIX under fiat monopoly!!!......They don't want some animated floating/changing up/down dinar........they want a fixed-rate with international gold-standard...this is the main thing about these people....They want to be under their own control of their own republic country!....not second in command in the status-quo fractional-broke system that has others nations in the shape we see!...what other reason for all this?....they hold a whole new world of wealth that can easily back this basel-3 attachment to return this banking world-wide!....this continual fight among the puppet-master factions is all over one and the other!.....fiat vs gold!!!

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Thbravo_28

BEST POST OF THE YEAR!!!! 100% CORRECT!!

62world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Great look into this very interseting situation. Maybe some strings the "puppet" masters hold are broken.. By the way, get me .52 and I will buy the first round..I see no way we see anything much beyond 1.00 at most. Could the 3.22 happen, sure, just don't see that coming anytime soon. But tracking all the info CK has shared, and the great post by chevy ( by the way, I am a FORD guy), it has put a big twist into the whole picture. Thanks guys for all the brain hurt you have caused me..LOL Cool

Last edited by 67 Warrior on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : darn spell check)

63world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Saturday, January 8, 2011
INTEL 1/08 6:30 pm

INTEL 1/08 6:30 pm

DINAR
UPDATE – still RV cash in the USA on Monday. Rate ‘rumored’ is 5.27.
7 TRILLION DINARS have been recovered by the White Knights from the Bush Cabal who hid them in the Federal Reserve Private Bank.

BANKING
Federal Reserve lost and the Bankruptcy Trustee is in control. Awaiting banking switchover announcement on Sunday.

CASPER REPORTS
Casper teams reports becoming more credible --- Perhaps due to the pressure of the people’s demand for truth and/or his team’s efforts to blend with the truth towards the end.

Prosperity Funds & CMKX
Awaiting news of their completed deliveries – hr by hr.

NO new banking annoucement.....NO RV!

64world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am

windreader1

Good overview of Basil III

20100922 Bank for International Settlements: Basel III - towards a safer financial system (General Manager Caruana Speech)

Source: Bank for International Settlements

Speech by Mr Jaime Caruana, General Manager of the Bank for International Settlements at the 3rd Santander International Banking Conference, Madrid, 15 September 2010 Introduction

Today I would like to review the agreement recently reached in Basel to strengthen financial regulation. As you know, a long series of international meetings was just held at the BIS. On 12 September, the Group of Governors and Heads of Supervision, the Basel Committee’s governing body, announced higher global minimum capital standards for commercial banks. This followed the agreement reached in July regarding the overall design of the capital and liquidity reform package. Together, these reforms are referred to as “Basel III”.

Basel III represents a fundamental strengthening – in some cases, a radical overhaul – of global capital standards. Together with the introduction of global liquidity standards, the new capital standards deliver on the core of the global financial reform agenda, and will be presented to the Seoul G20 Leaders Summit in November.

As significant as this past weekend’s agreement was, it was neither the beginning nor the culmination of the Basel Committee’s reform programme. Significant progress had already been achieved since the start of the financial crisis in 2007, and there is still more work to do. So Basel III is a key part, but not the only part, of the much wider agenda coordinated by the Financial Stability Board to build a safer financial system and ensure its resilience to periods of stress.

I should caution, however, that better regulation is critical but not enough. It is just one piece of the puzzle. The promotion of financial stability requires a broad policy framework, of which prudential policy is only one element. The BIS has been a consistent and long-standing advocate of the essential role played by macroeconomic policies, both monetary and fiscal, as an important element in fostering financial stability. A third key ingredient is market discipline: the crisis has reaffirmed the importance of effective bank supervision to ensure full implementation of prudential policies, to avoid moral hazard posed by too-big-to-fail institutions, and to promote strong risk management practices and appropriate disclosure. And, of course, the financial industry – and here I am referring to banks, shareholders, investors and other market participants – is an integral piece of the puzzle too. The crisis revealed a number of shortcomings related to governance, risk management, due diligence, etc that the private sector itself needs to address.

Needless to say, international cooperation is the foundation on which all of these elements stand. Indeed, a key feature of the G20 process is the premium put on the universal adherence to the goals of financial stability and sustainable economic growth. It is important to note that the Basel III regulatory standards have been developed by the Basel Committee’s global community of 27 member jurisdictions represented by 44 central banks and supervisory authorities. Now let me turn to the key features of the new capital standards under Basel III. At the risk of oversimplifying what are rather complex issues, I would like to stress today that the implementation of Basel III will:

1) considerably increase the quality of banks’ capital;
2) significantly increase the required level of their capital;
3) reduce systemic risk; and
4) allow sufficient time for a smooth transition to the new regime.

1) Better capital quality

First, Basel III will considerably increase the quality of bank capital. This crucial feature tends to be forgotten because observers are mainly focusing on the level of regulatory capital required by Basel III. Certainly, the agreement reached on 12 September on calibration of the new standards has attracted a great deal of attention, and rightly so.
But it was the July agreement on the design of the framework that paved the way for its calibration. The new definition of capital is every bit as significant as the increased level of capital, and was an essential step in the process: it was imperative to define capital adequately before setting its level. Higher capital quality means more loss-absorbing capacity, which in turn means that banks will be stronger, allowing them to better withstand periods of stress.

What are the new capital requirements? A key element is the greater focus on what is called common equity, ie the highest-quality component of a bank’s capital. Under current standards, as you know, banks have to hold at least half of their regulatory capital as Tier 1 capital. The remainder is made up of other items of lower loss-absorbing capacity. In addition, half of Tier 1 capital must be common equity. Other Tier 1 capital is also high-quality relative to other elements of the capital structure, but not of the same calibre as common shares and retained earnings. The sharper focus on common equity means that the Basel III framework puts greater emphasis on the minimum requirement for higher-quality capital.

Moreover, the definition of common equity – also called “core capital” – is now stricter. Under the present system, certain types of assets of questionable quality are already deducted from the capital base (ie Tier 1 and Tier 2 capital). Under Basel III, these deductions will be more stringent since they will be applied directly to common equity. This represents a substantial strengthening of the definition of the highest-quality part of banks’ capital. And, going one step further, the definition of Tier 1 capital has also been strengthened to include common equity and other qualifying financial instruments based on strict criteria.

By strengthening the quality of capital, Basel III will lead to a substantial improvement in the loss-absorbing capacity of banks. Under Basel II, the ratios for the minimum requirements for common equity and Tier 1 capital were 2% and 4%, respectively. According to the new definition of capital, these ratios are now equivalent to around 1% and 2%, respectively, for an average internationally active bank. The new rules mean that, everything being equal, banks will need to increase their common equity capital to meet minimum requirements.

2) More capital

But better capital is not enough. As the financial crisis painfully revealed, we need more capital in the banking sector. This is the aim of the higher capital requirements recently agreed by the Basel Committee’s governing body.

A key element of Basel III is an increase of the minimum common equity requirement to 4.5%. This is much higher than the minimum ratio of 2% under Basel II, which, as I said, is more like 1% for an average representative bank when one measures common capital under the new, stronger definition.

Similarly, the Tier 1 minimum capital requirement will be increased to 6%. This ratio has to be compared to a minimum ratio of 4% under the present standards.

Banks will also be required to hold a capital conservation buffer of 2.5% of common equity to withstand future periods of stress. The consequences of not meeting this requirement are direct: the closer a bank’s capital level gets to the minimum requirement, the more constrained its earnings distribution (eg dividend payments, share buybacks and bonuses) will be until capital is replenished. This will help ensure that capital remains available to support the bank’s ongoing business operations during times of stress. Thus, during normal periods the total common equity requirements for banks will be effectively brought to at least 7%. Such an increase will also be complemented by additional countercyclical buffers, to which I will come back in a moment.

So far I have discussed only the level of capital, ie the numerator of the capital ratios. But it is important not to lose sight of the asset base against which capital is compared. Significant progress has been achieved on this front. In 2009, the Basel Committee increased the capital required for trading book and complex structured products; the higher requirements will be introduced by no later than end-2011.

Lastly, these risk-based capital requirement measures will be supplemented by a non-risk-based leverage ratio, which will help contain the build-up of excessive leverage in the system, serve as a backstop to the risk-based requirements and address model risk. It has been agreed to test a minimum Tier 1 leverage ratio of 3% – that is, the ratio of Tier 1 capital (calculated using the new, stronger Basel III definition) to the bank’s total non-weighted assets plus off-balance sheet
exposures – during a preliminary period that will begin in January 2013. This test will allow the Basel Committee to monitor how banks’ actual leverage ratios evolve during the economic cycle, the impact this can have on their business models, and how risk-based requirements and an overall leverage ratio interact.

In short, the new global capital standard for banks will increase substantially in the coming years. Let me emphasise that these standards set a floor for the actual level of banks’ capital. As before, it is important to ensure that banks hold sufficient capital above the minimum levels, depending on their risk profile, business models, prevailing economic conditions, etc. The possibility for national supervisors to require a more stringent capital base under Pillar II – as well as a more rapid implantation of the standards – will therefore continue to be a key element in the new Basel III rules.

3) A macroprudentail overlay to tackle system-wide risks

The third essential element of the new regulatory capital framework is that it provides what might be called a “macroprudential overlay” to deal with systemic risk, that is, the risk of financial system disruptions that can destabilise the macroeconomy. To be sure, better capitalised individual banks will lead to a stronger banking system, but this firm-specific approach by itself may not be sufficient. This is because the risk posed to the system is greater than the sum of the risks faced by individual institutions, as has been particularly evident during the financial crisis that started in 2007. At the BIS, we believe that two key tasks must be pursued to effectively limit systemic risk. The first is to reduce procyclicality, that is, the financial system’s tendency to amplify the ups and downs of the real economy. The second task is to take account of the interlinkages and common exposures among financial institutions, especially for those deemed systemically important.

Basel III thus represents a fundamental turning point in the design of financial regulation. The conscious need to supplement the micro level of financial supervision with the macroprudential dimension is something that, I think, has for the first time found expression in financial regulation.

On the procyclicality aspect, Basel III will promote the build-up of buffers in good times that can be drawn down in periods of stress. First, as I already noted, the new common equity requirement is 7%. This new higher level includes the capital conservation buffer of 2.5%, and will ensure that banks maintain a buffer of capital that can be used to absorb losses during periods of stress without going below the minimum capital requirements. This will reduce the possibility of a self-reinforcing adverse cycle of losses and credit cutbacks as compared with previous arrangements.

Second, a key element of the Basel III rules to limit procyclicality will be the countercyclical capital buffer, which has been calibrated in a range of 0–2.5%. This countercyclical buffer would build up during periods of rapid aggregate credit growth if, in the judgment of national authorities, this growth is aggravating system-wide risk. Conversely, the capital held in this buffer could be released in the downturn of the cycle. This would, for instance, reduce the risk that available credit could be constrained by regulatory capital requirements. The intention is thus to mitigate procyclicality and attenuate the impact of the ups and downs of the financial cycle.

Apart from addressing procyclicality, Basel III will also allow for a better handling of the systemic risk due to the interlinkages and common exposures across individual institutions. The key principle in this context is to ensure that the standards are calibrated with respect to the contribution that each institution makes to the system as a whole, not just with respect to its riskiness on a standalone basis. The FSB and the Basel Committee are exploring several measures to deal with these systemically important financial institutions (SIFIs). Under the Basel III framework, it has been agreed that these institutions should have loss-absorbing capacity beyond the common standards. Work is still under way to delineate the modalities for addressing systemic risk, but one possibility would be to allow national authorities to establish a systemic capital surcharge for SIFIs.

The new Basel III package encompasses specific macroprudential tools that national supervisory authorities can use to establish targeted capital requirements in order to deal with systemic risk both over time and across institutions. From this perspective, Basel III provides an anchor for the development of a fully fledged and strong macroprudential framework that takes account of these two dimensions of systemic risk.

4) Transition arrangements

These tightened definitions of capital, significantly higher minimum ratios and the introduction of a macroprudential overlay represent what has been described by some as a historic remake of banking regulations. At the same time, the Basel Committee, its governing body and the G20 Leaders have consistently stated that the reforms will be introduced in a way that does not impede the recovery of the real economy. In addition, time is needed to translate the new internationally agreed standards into national legislation. In this spirit, the Governors and Heads of Supervision also announced on 12 September a set of transitional arrangements for the new standards. As I have already noted, national authorities can, and in fact should, impose higher standards if deemed appropriate in the local circumstances and prevailing economic conditions; similarly, they can impose shorter transition periods where appropriate.

The new, strengthened definition of capital will be phased in over five years: the requirements will be introduced in 2013 and fully implemented by the end of 2017. In addition, existing public sector capital injections will be grandfathered until the end of 2017. Capital instruments that no longer qualify as non-common equity Tier 1 capital or Tier 2 capital will be phased out over 10 years beginning 1 January 2013.

Turning to the minimum capital requirements, the higher minimums for common equity and Tier 1 capital will be phased in beginning in 2013, and will become effective at the beginning of 2015. The schedule will be as follows:

The minimum common equity and Tier 1 requirements will increase from the current 2% and 4% levels to 3.5% and 4.5%, respectively, at the beginning of 2013.

The minimum common equity and Tier 1 requirements will be 4% and 5.5%, respectively, starting in 2014.

The final requirements for common equity and Tier 1 capital will be 4.5% and 6%, respectively, beginning in 2015.

The 2.5% capital conservation buffer, which will be comprised of common equity and is in addition to the 4.5% minimum requirement, will be phased in progressively starting on 1 January 2016, and will become fully effective by 1 January 2019.

Finally, the leverage ratio will also be phased in. The test (the so-called “parallel run period”) will begin in 2013 and run until 2017, with a view to migrating to a Pillar 1 treatment on 1 January 2018 based on review and appropriate calibration.

Conclusion

I am sure you will agree with me that the new Basel III package is a very important milestone. The international community is very grateful to Nout Wellink, Chairman of the Basel Committee, Jean-Claude Trichet, Chairman of the Group of Governors and Heads of Supervision, and Mario Draghi, Chairman of the Financial Stability Board: they have all been instrumental in ensuring the success of this endeavour and of the broader financial regulatory agenda.

Much has already been achieved to strengthen the financial system, and of course a great deal of work remains to be done to implement internationally agreed standards in all jurisdictions. Central banks and financial supervisory authorities are dedicated to this goal, and will benefit from the full support of the BIS and the international groupings it hosts in Basel.

Today I have focused my comments on the new capital standards. Another important aspect of Basel III is the introduction of new global minimum liquidity standards, which is particularly significant because no such international standards currently exist:

The Committee’s liquidity coverage ratio, which will be introduced on 1 January 2015, will promote banks’ short-term resilience to potential liquidity disruptions. It will require banks to hold a buffer of high-quality liquid assets sufficient to deal with the cash outflows encountered in an acute short-term stress scenario as specified by supervisors.

The other minimum liquidity standard introduced by Basel III is the net stable funding ratio. This requirement, which will be introduced as a minimum standard by 1 January 2018, will address funding mismatches and provide incentives for banks to use stable sources to fund their activities.
There is currently great diversity in global liquidity risk management and national liquidity supervision regimes. The Committee will therefore adopt rigorous reporting processes to monitor the ratios during the transition period to ensure the standards behave and interact as intended.

Basel III thus provides a combination of capital and liquidity standards that will help increase the resilience of the financial sector in the face of stress. But before ending, I would like to emphasise these four key points:

First, the new Basel III package affords the financial industry more clarity on the regulatory front. In today’s still challenging economic and financial conditions, uncertainty is the enemy. Removing regulatory uncertainty can contribute importantly to the ongoing recovery.

Second, the new Basel III package combines enhancements at both the micro- and the macroprudential level. The new standards improve on the Basel II framework at the micro level of individual financial institutions, especially by strengthening the level and quality of capital. But Basel III also has a macroprudential overlay to promote the greater stability of the financial system as a whole. The aim is to establish appropriate capital schemes to address the procyclicality of the financial system and to deal with systemic risk. The countercyclical capital buffer will be activated by national authorities within the general guidance provided by an international agreement, depending on circumstances in specific jurisdictions. Tools will be available to limit systemic risk, and this will surely put a premium on effective supervision within jurisdictions, as well as on international peer reviews of local arrangements to ensure their international consistency. Last but certainly not least, the foundation of a sound macroprudential framework has now been laid.

Third, there will be an appropriately long transition period. The new definition of capital, higher risk weights and increased minimum requirements will entail a significant amount of additional capital. The agreed transitional arrangements will help ensure that the banking sector can meet the higher capital standards through reasonable earnings retention and capital-raising, while still supporting the flow of new lending to the economy.

Fourth, we must avoid complacency. True, the financial industry will have time to adapt so as to both maintain an adequate supply of credit for the economy and repair balance sheets. Banks and supervisors alike will have to redouble their efforts to foster behavioural changes to ensure a sustained global recovery from the deep financial crisis. From this perspective, it goes without saying that those banks that already meet the minimum standards but do not meet the conservation buffer should apply the conservation principle. In other words, they should do their best to satisfy the conservation buffer requirement as soon as reasonably possible. Supervisors, for their part, must remain vigilant and actively promote a transition to the new standards as bank-specific and broader economic conditions warrant. I should point out that market discipline also plays an important role in guarding against complacency.

Thank you very much for your attention.

65world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 pm

lionheart

lionheart

that was alot of good reading, and no, alot dont make sence to me, but thats ok, I am just a simple man. Just do the rv, and it will when all the pieces of the puzzle are in place.

66world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Sorry to say....back to waiting mode...sheesh

67world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:03 pm

FINALLY something posted in Germany:

Neu 2011-01-14:

[10:45] is not because of "monetary reform" in the early hours of Saturday switched ATM

Comment:
The currency reform with DM2 and Haircut for savers will come after the present state only after the flight from the euro has established full and the gold price exploded.

ATMs will be converted in the early hours of Saturday

Mittwoch, 12. Wednesday 12 Januar 2011, um 11:54 January 2011, 11:54

Berlin. In the night from Friday to next Saturday, the ATM machines in Germany to be converted to a new system. When lifting the machine of another bank, the customer knows immediately the fee and can cancel if it is too high. Also fall away those fees that the banks charged each other previously and which had been partially passed on to customers. Then, the German Savings Banks and Giro Association (DSGV) points on Wednesday in Berlin. The private banks are planning to foreign customers in a uniform 1.95 € ( MCU - news ) can be calculated. The ( DASX.PK - news ) has rejected the leader DSGV for its machines from though.

Savings Bank President Heinrich Haasis had said last year, it could not be that the savings banks customers financed their account fees to customers of other banks with few or no machines the network. The industry is under pressure from the Cartel Office to reduce prices for lift-off at a foreign bank. "The direct and transparent customer charge leads to increased competition, which form at competitive prices. This competition will make the savings," said Bernd Fieseler now, a board member of the DSGV.

68world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:32 am

Friday, January 14, 2011
Prosperity Programs - GONNA HIT YOU LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN..YOU READY?
GONNA HIT YOU LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN..YOU READY?

There is a train for all this and the following is on the train... I have had this confirmed by one of the white knights who has been giving us information... you can believe this or not, it does not matter, but IT IS FACT... and matters not...
THE ENGINE...===THE WHITE KNIGHTS AND CHINESE...
they are pulling the train and the cars are:
WGS..---THE NATIONS
FIRST CAR====Prosperity Programs==Humanitarian Programs
SECOND CAR====THE DINAR===REVALUE AND TURNS ON THE NEW BANKING SYSTEM
THIRD CAR AND CABOOSE====CMKX...

and the white knight said i understand this and those who don't understand should pay attention to what i am trying to say and help...

LAST IS THE DINAR... that starts the new banking system which turns on everything... and all gets paid at once...
And all those who bought dinars, well they cash out... and thus more money to help out the economies of the world...
If this is not done now, the USA and Europe will collapse with the rest of the world in 4, 5 months the most...make 1929 a picnic...
this is very serious...
pixie gets it... and understands...

2. Tramp understands very well what’s been going on; he is not alone – Pixie gets it, Deltadon gets it, Chucky gets it, etc. etc. etc.

3. I understand that you may not be happy with what’s going on. However, it is a fact and we are only a very small part of the pay-out scheme. We have had a great deal of ‘headwind’ in the past 6 to 9 months. Unfortunately that is putting it altogether too mildly. We have confronted, with added pressure from the “lien-holders” without which we could not have succeeded, the vilest, most contemptible, well financed forces for evil on the planet – we have won! A life changing event it will be for CMKX shareholders; more importantly, the world financial markets will be essentially re-constituted from the currency level up.

4. To put it another way, the World Global Settlements, including the US Dollar Refunding Project, are real. They are the instruments of change. They are part of a world wide re-distribution of wealth which includes some 20 countries revaluation [up and down] of their currency, which will become asset-backed currency. Yes, this does include Iraq which is the cheapest of the lot and therefore had [to prevent unreasonable manipulation] to go first. The very latest information indicates that it has revalued, that it will be posted on Forex sites sometime on Sunday, and will be fully convertible in the US by Tuesday.

5. Although CMKX payments were not originally part of the WGS, they were included by attachment earlier this year. However, be assured that CMKX moneys are not currently part of the WGS; I understand from a number of different sources that Global Intelligence of Las Vegas petitioned the US Supreme Court, in camera, just after Christmas to separate CMKX pay-outs from any association or attachment with the WGS. I understand further that the Court issued an Order for the Trustees to pay-out the moneys within 48 hours, which time expired on or before December 31, 2010. I have received further information that Global Intelligence has not effected said pay-outs, has been fined some $150,000,000 on or about January 4, 2011, and is presently incurring additional fines at the rate of $13,000,000 per week. I have not been successful in any of my attempts to secure explanation from Global Intelligence.

6. Although at first blush this lack of performance may seem potentially criminal in nature, I believe there is a reasonable explanation. I am aware, for example, that many of those I have previously referred to as ‘miscreants’ have in the interim been duly relieved of the money they stole [which has now been recovered by the US], are still feared by the new-financial-order people; the fear is that to the extent they can obtain cash/financing, they would use the IQD revaluation as a means of replenishing their war chests. There are other reasons related to the big picture, which may also play a part in this delay. I know this will come as a shock to some and seems unfair on the surface, but the fact is that we are but a small part of what’s happening [and must happen] to correct the financial imbalance in the world.

7. Several months ago, due to the on-going delays and increased ‘headwind’ the Joint Chiefs of Staff were appointed by the World Court to supervise the conclusion of the WGS; they were given a deadline of December 31, 2010. Based upon this and the progress that was being made in early December, I opined [which has been widely reported] that if I were a betting man CMKX would be paid out by Christmas. Unfortunately, not even the JCS were up to the task. Accordingly, on January 1, 2011 the World Court appointed one of the lien holders, China, to take charge and supervise the conclusion of the WGS payouts. They are currently in charge and proceeding to bring the matter to conclusion. I am currently advised that all will be completed by January 21, 2011.

8. Prior to the recent change of process by the Chinese lien holder it was a requirement, based upon BASEL, that ER be obtained prior to the time that certain other payments could be made. As I have previously stated on many occasions we were waiting for Michael Cottrell and his companies to receive their payments as they were Number 20, the very last payee, on the BASEL list. Because the Chinese lien holder has changed the process, I now understand that Michael Cottrell will be paid on or about January 21, 2011, after all of the Prosperity Program money has been paid out which is estimated to take between 4 – 5 days. This is no way suggests that ER continues to be a requirement of the release of CMKX payments. As set forth above, I have tried desperately to contact Global Intelligence to secure their agreement to authorize immediate release of the CMKX packages, as I believe that the reason for delaying their delivery has now evaporated.

9. I have been told by three separate independent people, each of whom attest that they have personally viewed at least one package, that the CMKX packages contain written information as well as a preliminary payment in the form of a U.S. Treasury Check in the amount of $0.80 per share. The information that has been previously placed on the boards to the effect that the packages were prepared and were ready for distribution is accurate to the best of my information, knowledge and belief. I further understand that the packages remain ready for immediate distribution as soon as Global Intelligence determines, and/or is advised, that such distribution is approved.

10. Some have inquired whether registration with the Transfer Agent makes them a bona fide shareholder; in a word – YES. Some have asked whether I have had response to the letters which I have submitted to the Queen of England and others including POTUS; I have had direct response from the Palace and have seen rapid evidence of the efficacy of the other correspondence that has been submitted. Others have requested information regarding the identity and whereabouts of the CMKX Trustee and/or Trustees. This information can not be made public at the present time for security reasons; I am sure that you will hear more about this in the very near future.

HODGES AND ASSOCIATES
Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:10 PM
Labels: Prosperity Packages

69world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Vatican is the most criminal country in the world
1/15/11

Pope said the money laundering fight

Picardi also stressed that the Vatican had taken giant steps in recent weeks to get international standards for combating money laundering adapt. So the Pope had established two weeks, a supervisory authority of the Vatican. "Financial Information Agency (AIF) is the new Institute of the Vatican, the order is about the operations of the Vatican Bank and other financial institutions IOR wake of the Holy See. Under the authority of the new inspection authority and the Vatican administration of goods is made, which is considered the "Treasury" of the Holy See.

The Vatican's new legislation to combat money laundering, which the Pope had introduced two weeks ago, would have even more stringent than the Italian, assured Picardi. Even in the fight against terrorism, the Vatican had adapted to high international standards. Picardi emphasized that illegal activity has undermined the financing of terrorism, the basis of civil society and a threat to the stability of financial systems. "Every state should do its part to actively combat money laundering and terrorism" said Picardi.

70world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:02 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

CK, looks like the party is about to start? So much to wrap your mind around, but thanks for keeping us up to date. Great information. Thanks again. 67

71world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:32 am

Information Currency Reform Germany

Neu 2011-01-17: Neu 2011-01-17:

[10:00] readers Communication - currency reform in March / April 2011?

According to statements by a store manager of the People's Bank, whom I met on Saturday at the bakery, the introduction of the DM for the period March / April 2011 is expected, possibly even slightly earlier. Their assessment is therefore that of the banks. Sauber!!!! Clean!!

Economist Comment: That is, if the euro is irrevocably lost. The period could fit. They do with the "rescue €" continue to the end total.

Sorry...the world will go as one...when china goes...germany goes...iraq goes...ALL AS ONE!

72world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Posted by Frank Meyer on 01/12/2011 at 8:12 clock
Marks a turning point

Dr. Bruno Bandulet is known in Germany as "Gold Pope." He is one of the first who has studied the issue since the 70 years and published numerous writings about it. His latest work is his book " The Last Days of the Euro ", in which he collected to the European single currency facts and concludes that the euro will be an experiment not only, but must ultimately fail ...

Follow up:

Frank Meyer: Mr. Bandulet ... Perhaps fitting for the season I noticed recently the "Winter's Tale" by Heinrich Heine in his hands. " In one poem he writes: "I think of Germany in the night, then ..." How would you complete the sentence?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: ... then I remember the case in which our politicians have run. And the words "euro" ...

Frank Meyer: The politicians say time and again that the euro is a wonderful thing because we have insane profits like that. Do not you think?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: if we have benefited so, I do not understand why Germany went even better than we did € not.

Frank Meyer: Does it mean?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: During the economic boom we had no problems. Even today, many countries in the EU, the euro is not and doing great. The Swedes are doing well. The Norwegians also. The euro is not necessary that a country is doing well.

Frank Meyer: You hear and read often that the euro has a design flaw. How would you describe this?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: He has a number of design errors. The first mistake was that he was introduced for purely political reasons and not for economic reasons. The other error is that the euro zone was not an optimal currency area, but an economic space that is not at all homogeneous. Because something has been brought together that did not fit together.

Frank Meyer: When the euro was politically motivated, then problems, the solution is probably the most politically happen. On what should you settle for?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: First you have to see that politicians do not like to admit that mistakes have huge one. They correct themselves and spread the love not like the problems. The way out is of course a big political issue. There is no magic recipe. The euro is failed, as it was designed. The Maastricht Treaty, with which the euro was then conceived, has been broken many rules and principles. To this finding cheats have you been playing yet. Now we have in principle several ways. The first would be that the southern Europeans a long recession or depression to take up. Greece needed a devaluation of, say, 30 percent. When creating the Greeks to reduce the wages and prices by 30 percent, then they also have this effect. But I doubt very much that they would stay. You have indeed already their economic sovereignty and thus given the political sovereignty to the EU and the IMF, which in turn hurt the national pride - and the citizens in Ireland. Already we see that Europe is not the € welded together, but rather splits.

Then we still have the second method of conversion of the euro zone to transfer union, which would be borne by Germany and, incidentally, France. France guarantees these loans to poor countries. And I suspect that the French will get more than the Germans. A federal government that takes the burden seeing eye to itself, is beyond saving. The "be stupid." Must

Frank Meyer: In recent days, much of the so-called Euro Bond talk, bond, the whole of Europe could issue. France and Germany say no, so far.

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: This is a particularly disastrous idea. How should the Federal Government justify its taxpayers, to sign on common bonds, which lead immediately to yes, that Germany must pay more interest on its national debt? This is also a variant of the transfer union. And rightly so, the Chancellor defends against it. I suspect however, that Schäuble disagrees.

Frank Meyer: Is not it an advantage that no one understands this whole affair as both now and for many has become a nuisance? And resistance can not really talk to ...

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: So far, the work that way. But it comes at some point to its limits. I have the impression that she understood German population that they should play the beast of burden and paymaster, and that it has reached the limit of their tolerance already. I doubt that this were enforceable. Another possibility is that the ECB buys government bonds in any amount, what has she been doing with 70 billion euros, far less than the U.S. FED.

That's the "wonderful" the paper money system, that you can basically do everything. You can print as much as they want. Good, then go bust some of these bonds and then the ECB has a huge problem, but this is quite solvable. Then there is a capital increase and the Germans have the largest number of master inject again the most. But with this method to buy up the bonds running, keep to the euro for some time over water, but then the euro will make a monetary inflation. It ruined his quality. Also this is an irresponsible way.

Frank Meyer: So you play as the U.S. and Japan on time and you win a few more years? How long?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: You could win a couple of years. Whether there are very many years, is another question. I have already increasingly feel that this world monetary system, that's not a system, already in the endgame is. The system is actually broken because of the incredible debt load. can Well, a couple of years will it still.

Frank Meyer: What are discussing because the politicians and financial experts on the G7 to G20? You're certainly not as stupid and not see the mess ...

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: It is already talking about alternatives. Watch the World Bank president, who has recently brought gold into the conversation, not a return to the classical gold standard, but if I understood him correctly, the proposal, Gold somehow incorporate it into the world monetary system in order to create trust. And I also know that in Moscow it serious thought to tie the ruble to gold.

Frank Meyer: Who says so?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: I can not tell you. It is a good source. But it's true.

Frank Meyer: What would that mean, other than an affront to the U.S. and the U.S. dollar?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Definitely. But the downward movement of the dollar is now clearly out of it. There are now and in future more and more trade agreements that bypass the dollar, for example, between Russia and China that you pay with rubles or yuan. The breakaway movement from the dollar is already there. We have not only a € problem, but also a dollar problem and thus a problem of the international monetary system, because the world lives so still under the dollar standard.

Frank Meyer: Would the Americans just like the look?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Yes. The real strength of America's military. The dollar is supported by the overwhelming military power of America really. And I remember two years ago, from Washington told the Chinese that their huge dollar reserves, better not to throw the market because you would understand it as a declaration of war. Specifically, this would take place so that it instructs the large international banks from Washington or encourage such sales contracts are not easy to execute.

Frank Meyer: How strong do you think now the role of the Chinese one?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Rather a reserved ... It complies with Chinese diplomacy which is not open so aggressive, but likes to play with a hidden agenda. China is probably partially, along with Russia the only major power that really thinks strategically and well planned. So do the Americans really did not have. They are some ways more the Wretched. I think the Chinese leadership is intellectually superior to the American. The course in Beijing know that they will be fooled with their many dollars in the end. It would be even better solution if the dollar depreciates gradually. But either way they sit in the trap, because as they are to get out of the dollar? Ideal would be if they could buy in the West, many companies, but that is yes they also denied time and again.

Frank Meyer: How long will the Chinese need to the Empire of the United States to assume the scepter?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Relatively long. This may well still take a generation, because in order to become the leading world power, you also have to be militarily strong. That the Chinese will in the long foreseeable future and not be.

Frank Meyer: So we have some peace?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Yes and no. What we do not know how fast to accelerate the disintegration in the global monetary system. We know from reading the Black Swan by Nassim Taleb, that something suddenly changes from a quantity into quality. And then we suddenly have a new situation.

This also holds true for the euro. If everything is reasonably under control, you can move these Euromalaise. We know from many examples in financial history that something is in the air, and that occurs suddenly out of nowhere. If you have an overnight collapse of confidence, then the euro may not be maintained. I do not know how quickly could that happen, but that's one thing that one must also reckon with.

To the conclusion, incidentally, the UBS came in a study of a few months ago. She said it could last three to five years. Second point: It could happen to something unexpected and dramatic and, third, said UBS, the most elegant solution would be to save the euro that Germany emerges.

Frank Meyer:
So would Alan Greenspan are right, who said in 1977, the euro will come, but not survive. On what factors are the Bulletin of the euro together daily?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: You can mess the whole € fix the interest rate. We have experienced three stages: First, the 90's. There lay the interest of the far southern Europeans of German interest rates. So they could make no monetary union. In order to guide interest rates together, the policy of the banks and hedge funds has taken. Who then ensured that interest rates came down to a common level. One sees clearly that politics and banks put under the same roof. They need each other. The main task of the banking system, it is so since 19. Century to bring public debt under. Anyway: They are then taken a liking and the financial industry has benefited mightily. They had virtually a government guarantee that the Euro is coming. It was a wonderful business, lira or pesetas Bonds bonds to buy.

In the second phase after 1999
, they had this bill stability of the euro. In this phase, the actual interest rates were almost the same level. Of these, however, have deceived the people because they have looked only to budget deficits. They were in Spain, for example in order. You have not looked at the current account, which would have been decisive. There are included not only debt but also private debt. And the larger and better picture would have been. The second period ended with the global financial crisis of 2007/08. Then also showed that slumbered in the euro area below the ceiling. Since then we have again interest rate differentials, which extend all the time and time again are similar as before the introduction of the euro. Also, because you see that the euro has failed.

Frank Meyer: And yet one gets the impression that most people do not understand it, they do not care and it will be all right. Or so says the experts population ...

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: It's not complicated. If it is done so on and the Euro zone to transfer union at German expense, then I'd like to see what can be paid in five or ten years alone pension yet. But everyone pays the Well itself, the taxpayer pays more. He is charged even if an attempt is made to inflate away the problems of the so-called inflation tax. Or if there are direct grants and subsidies, he pays it on his income tax. At the very least, is that you can remove make any thought of tax cuts in Germany.

We go to a long ordeal. Basically we have a choice between a horror without end or an end to terror. The federal government is still in a situation of a man who is digging the grave himself. What does one do there? The best thing is to listen to dig.

Frank Meyer:
Let's interview with the yellow metal to continue our. The first part you said the failure of the euro ahead. Gold seems to be back as a memory for savings enforce. Do you think we should get out of the financial system?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Felix Zulauf has half a year ago told to avoid anything that has to do with the banking system. Make yourself independent. Inflow tends not usually for dramatization. I admire him very much because he judges always balanced. That is why it surprised me that he has warned that dramatic of the things that may come.

Now this is easier said than done. If I live in the euro zone, earn money and spend money, I come to the euro is inevitable. What can I do, however, is to make my portfolio fit for military service. By this I mean that even the worst conceivable case reasonably undamaged. Since gold plays a large role, because in this way, I'm suddenly out of the uncovered paper money system.

Frank Meyer: But there are not enough gold for all to say, so many experts ...

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Well. Yes. And no. (Laughs). Gold compared to silver, platinum and palladium, a large and liquid market. You must also know that most gold is in London as an example, gold, and not act like physical gold. This book is gold, which is not without problems, provides liquidity. The gold market is therefore much larger than the 2,500 tons produced annually.

If you compare it to the other with the paper money supply, one can come to the conclusion that the gold price is too low. The question of whether there is enough gold will crucially depend on how high the price.

Frank Meyer: There are statistically 25 grams of gold per citizen of the world, but few of them can afford something like this ...

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: The gold market is not a global phenomenon. If one looks at the countries one by one, there are not that many who participate in the gold market. The two largest buyers are China and India. China is on its way to push ahead of India. Then there are the USA, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam. In Deutschtand investors made purchases in the last quarter of about 20 tons. In France, it is minimal. And in Japan there are net sales. Africa and South America, you can largely forgotten. You do not play a major role in the gold market. The gold market is then reduced but relatively few countries.

Frank Meyer: How are the rivers of gold at the moment?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: the larger part goes to Asia. It was in the story had always been such that the gold goes where the money is.

Frank Meyer: How would you rate the behavior of central banks. They occur as a seller this year is no longer on. If they are already cleared out?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Who should sell a lot already? In my opinion, Americans will not do. They will keep the gold as a strategic reserve. The Federal Bank, which holds the second largest position officially sold anything. Incidentally, this is a great merit of Mr. Zeitler and Mr. Weber, as the Bundesbank had to even years against the pressure from Berlin (Bonn) fight to go to their gold reserves. This was a very wise decision. When Weber was appointed at that time, he gave a very interesting interview in which he has said in spirit: do not be fooled. I have another gold policy. And the Bundesbank has remained.

Large gold holders still are Italy and France. By the way, measured in foreign exchange reserves a country has almost everything to gold. Guess what this is ...

Frank Meyer: No idea! Maybe Vietnam?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Greece! The Greeks are not that stupid. Surely they thought that they can get away with the debts. But shows only the large proportion of gold that they make their thoughts.

Frank Meyer: Let's stay at the Bundesbank. If you take everything together, what you listen to speculation about the gold, but the Bundesbank may actually sell anything because they do not have the access to it. Or is that wrong?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: This is still a state secret. You get nothing out. The federal government has refused, despite parliamentary questions to say something. I think this is a very big scandal. The value of gold lies in the fact that it presents no claim to a third party. It has been for absolute emergencies. But you have to use it in their possession. The vast majority of the Bundesbank's gold is located in Manhattan in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Incidentally, it is not in Fort Knox, like many people believe. In London is also a lot, but a smaller part. In Paris is something a little something in Frankfurt. I was perhaps one of the first, has drawn attention to this situation.

Frank Meyer: That sounds as if you had gold in New York ever seen the ...

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Yes. The "star" has sometimes brought a very good story about the German gold. The reporter of the "star" was out in the basement and photographed it. If the whole crowd was there, I do not know. After all, there were photos.

Frank Meyer: the story of gold in recent decades has been one of Entmonetisierung determined. Within ten years the price has now quadrupled. We see a reversal of the way into a phase of monetization?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: What do we do now in ten years is the shift of the gold from the state reserves in private hands, for all that central banks have sold over time is in, even in private hands wandered. In principle this is not a bad thing. Apart from this, is it already clear that central banks see gold as an important and valuable reserve. That has really changed. They, too, the appetite comes with eating. Remember, they have sold in quantities of gold at rock bottom prices.

Frank Meyer: When the Gold Train should gain further momentum in 2011, perhaps, the metal is more valued by private investors, and perhaps also by central banks could, then to greed on the part of the policy occur? Or another way: Is a ban on gold, as the already announced again today possible?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Exclude all this can not be natural. The investor can actually make two mistakes: First, he believes that his bank. And the second is that he trusts the state. (Laughs.) They're so in principle, capable of anything. It must be said, however, that gold is a ban or confiscation as 1933 in the United States today hard at least in Europe enforceable. How do you control it? You can not send the inspectors through the houses? But if at some point something should come up, then you go to the gold collection, so the ETF and ETC `s` s.

Frank Meyer: Are there not even a third mistake that could pass the? Namely, his position to lose early?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: You're absolutely right. I assume that most people make that mistake again. I preach for a long time to divide his money into a strategic and a tactical position. The strategic position, I think as long as the future of our monetary system is uncertain. I need something that can not go bankrupt, and which I can live afterwards. In addition, one can play a tactical position. And you can also lose. You're right.

Frank Meyer: Because you are speaking of preaching ... You are indeed the "gold Pope" also known. How did you get this honor?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: I suppose because I've published about the subject long enough. With the gold I discuss and write about it since 1979. Basically, a few years earlier. At that time I started on a Kostolany seminar in Frankfurt. I had to be allowed to keep one of the few people the honor at Kostolany Co-sections. And then I had kept in 1977/78 Frankfurt a lecture on South African gold shares. At the time were also fantastic and also unpopular. No one wanted to. I have set myself for the really powerful to the wheel.

Anyone who has bought 78, had two years later, its use in the form of dividends back. At that time, they pay dividends of more than 20 percent. This must be thought of again. It was fantastic conditions. At that time I witnessed the final stages of a bull market and then this bear market. I am over 30 years in this sector. And probably the whole secret to this "gold pope" is.

Frank Meyer: Kostolany was not necessarily a great friend of gold. Has he ever reprimanded not?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Oh yes. Huge! He was an absolute dollar friend. We have appreciated in person. I did it myself. Yes. But he could not categorize the right place. He then told them, I would be Russian agent, because the Russians were at that time the gold market is really strong and influential way. I've had with the Russians a good relationship and learn from them very much. He also told me, I would be in South African services. But this has all not vote because I was very independent. But he tried to find a rational explanation. Apart from that, he has me but tolerated. Yes.

Frank Meyer: Mr. Bandulet what you should now mostly in the gold market?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: What do I pay particular attention to whether and when we get a replay, similar to the conditions of 1979/80. This is the famous question of the bladder. Gold is already in a bubble? That's my opinion, not after. Maybe next year we get a mini-bubble in the middle of the last super-cycle, ie in the mid 70s. At that time there was way down prices by about 50 percent. But after that was the fun really begins. Also So the conditions of 1979, we have not yet.

One can see a hot run at many clues. Typical of the end of a gold bull market is an acceleration phase. At that time there was a doubling of the price within a few weeks in the period from autumn 1979 to January 1980. From the silver, I do not even talk. This acceleration is in the gold mines too. An indication is also, I remember that even if the gold price rise as in 1980 in the first place in the news comes. That would be a warning sign.

If gold is a common topic of conversation, that's a sign, as in the Internet bubble in 2000. I remember at that time the high point of the new market, I was sitting on the plane from Johannesburg to Frankfurt, there was also someone who immediately began to tell me about all his positions (laughs) with Internet stocks, Mobilcom and how all of which have been called . Gold only be an issue at the hairdresser needs. That is not enough. I have at my hairdresser never heard anything about gold. Until now.

Frank Meyer: Let's talk about your special topic of South Africa. An experienced trader said the other day, there is no real leap in the major gold mining indices, if not the South African mines start with. At the moment we see an outbreak. Is this a satisfactory indicator?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet:
As a South African gold producer by far not as important as in the 70s. South Africa has promoted earlier times annually 1,000 tons. No, the gold industry in South Africa is not nearly so important. But the point is still interesting for another reason. When I look at the Amex Gold Bugs (HUI) and the XAU look, I look after the weaker index constituents. When to start running too, it is basically a good sign for the whole market. In the final phase of a bull market raises all boats flood.

There was no objection in recent years about the South African producers a lot - and for good reason: If it was the giant AngloGold hedge book, which was very troublesome for the company. This has been going on but. AngloGold is not a bad company.

If you look at Gold Fields, which are way out very well. I know the management. They are really good people. They had many problems with the South Deep mine, which they have taken over by Barrick Gold. Barrick has done nothing and let things grind. This is the largest South Deep gold mine in the world with huge reserves, but they have a lot of capital needs.

And then I see in South Africa that worsen the general situation. Do not look at the incredible crime. Gold Fields is drawn from the center with the headquarters in a suburb of Johannesburg, because of her life there were no longer sure. In South Africa the following happened: After the ANC took over power, he has in key positions in the company-established executives dismissed in part and sat down for handicapped people. Since then breaks down the power supply, a major problem for the mines. Then comes South Africa in the demand of the youth organization of the ANC added to nationalize the mines.

Now you have to say to that is serious in the U.S. or Europe taken as in South Africa. In South Africa it is estimated that they will not succeed with its claim. I also observed an increasing deterioration in the quality of life and the business environment, so I would not invest there in the long term. Particular attention must be careful if you have the edge bonds. That was a time a very nice business, but it caught the edge straight. A weak boundary would be good for the local gold stocks, because for the yes, the gold price in Rand prevail. Once the edge is weak against the dollar and the gold price remains high at the same time, they earn good money. Currently, they are mine in a phase where they are quite interesting, at least for some time - not for a very long-term investment.

Frank Meyer:
What investment strategy, which countries do you prefer at the moment? Should the big companies are more or the kids?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet:
The explorers I can already see some signs of overheating. Since one must watch and work with stops. There are companies that have huge reserves, but in the long term can not produce, because the reserves are too far away or too expensive. These companies are a typical option on the gold price. Since one does not buy the ability to produce and make profits but to buy only the option of gold in the ground, which is not supported with security over the next five years. This is a gimmick. This can be done, but must be aware of what you do. So you can make a lot of money, above all, lose. Both. When the market turns once, the small values fall so quickly. One must not forget that there are a few thousand of these titles in North America or Australia. Alone to make the selection is extremely difficult for the layman. Therefore, one should prefer the sound producer now. Moreover, since most pent-up demand is there.

Frank Meyer: How do you make decisions?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Fundamental seen one has to wonder how to evaluate an Explorer. Since there are few standards. But when I look at the North American producers, believe it or not, which are measured by the price-earnings ratio of 2011 or even the cash-flow as cheap as ten years ago. That's incredible. Also, the ratio market capitalization at book value they are, although the rates are already high apparently, from a fundamental perspective is still very favorable.

The producers have been in favor of these ETF's neglected. In the ETF's are even now more than 2,000 tons of gold. This seems to wane, but something. Consider also if you have an ETF, your gold is a little less so each year. In good gold mining companies are the chances that there will be more and you will receive a dividend later. Many companies are also beginning to increase dividends. Newmont and Barrick are increased properly.

To summarize, the larger and medium-sized gold producers are not overvalued. And there are some that are catching up. Take a look at the Yamana Gold with the gold mines in Brazil. Are lagging behind, although they have decent growth and also has a lot of copper, which indeed not too bad. Kinross Gold has probably also need to catch up with this giant bought gold mine in Mauritania. Barrick Gold is more of a defensive investment. They are not even broken out to new all-time highs.

Frank Meyer: What are the cardinal error in the gold sector investors can commit?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: The main mistake that I see is that some gold mines tip from the Internet or by mail and FAX of any free services to get people to buy something and then what they do not know. Since a lot of promotion in the market is there. I have my views in Vancouver. Since there are many companies that want to produce found no gold or. Seeking to raise capital only. And then promotion will be made. This is just a game with increasing prices and nothing else. It applies to all investments that you should only buy what you really really understand. Consider also the core of a strategic position is really physical gold. Then you can even put gold and silver stocks.

Frank Meyer: What do you find better? Gold or silver?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: One can not answer that because there are two very different investments. Silver is a much riskier and more volatile investment than gold. For this you need only to look at the price history. 1980 silver stand, for example, at 50 USD. You can do much more wrong with silver. If next year, which would be almost normal, a medium term top is emerging, perhaps in the first half of the year, silver will lose more than gold. If you can live with it? I would look more silver than gold as the basis of speculation and investment. Gold is an alternative currency. The silver is not.

Frank Meyer: ... but it was used to be ...

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Yes, it is but nothing more. Since I am absolutely sure.

Frank Meyer: Let's say you are right and the precious metals show next spring, a medium-term high. Should we sell or hedge their stocks? Maybe with warrants or options?

Dr. Bruno Bandulet: Yes, that is good to think so. The most elegant and most serious possibility is if you have gold on the account, and this in a metal account or in the depot. Unfortunately, the many German banks do not. Then you can secure the gold with put options or with a forward sale. That is no naked short, as they say, that is not really a short sale, but only a hedge. Or you can only reduce its tactical position. You can do it too.

73world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Neu 2011-01-17:

[17:00] readers Communication - the Turks in Germany get their money from the Bank:

As I have just driven a friend to the doctor and I was waiting for his return, had observed what is high.

I parked my car near a bank (People's Bank). A small bus came from behind and then parked a few meters from me. A group of four young "foreign citizens" got out of this, in the hands of plastic bags and went to the bank. About 20 minutes later they came back from the bank, with the bags full of money, got on the bus and drove away. I first thought of a raid and went to the bank to hear what was going on. Here I was told that this is not a raid what, but that the group of men had just lifted off much of their savings.

Completely puzzled, I asked the man at the counter Then this "with plastic bags?" Would Recently, more and more often these people come into the bank for their savings down to a little rest to stand, he had the "suspicion" that was "larger" in the Busch was.

Then I as a loyal reader coins. That will probably soon be the D-Mark again, and these people know them well and would now want to bring their money home to rescue it from the "haircut". Bank employee has been out all white on the face and said another one of the spinners with the upcoming of a currency reform would be taken seriously and should forget I just seen quite quickly.

Of course, I forget and not give the same on to comrades. Shows me the well again to new, know a few of these upcoming reform, and have it on very specific population groups also passed "in secret" so that they can bring their "mites" into the dry, and not like the rest up the skin is shaved.

People I would like to advise everyone if you have not already done to raise money and relocate most of it in EM. Since rolling something big to us, because I'm always safe

It must have been Turks, for they did with the crash of Lira bad experience 10 years ago - according to testimony of a Turkish taxi driver in Vienna: in a few days, the savings were worthless, we have noticed it too late. These experiences are not known. They probably now see the same signs at € and want to save themselves.

It would be interesting to know what they do with the euro lifted. Presumably, they are transferred to Turkey.

[16:45] lookup from the same author:

I forgot to add that this branch also said even that the Netherlands intends already planning for the introduction of the guilder to the same period. So there should still get some!

The rise then so too.

[15:30] reader comment - too short:

with respect to the currency reform in April / May would fly into the press in the run again as soon as possible heavy artillery against the euro. In the tabloid would then have been "€ endangered Germany's future" will be, or the like. Since this does not happen, it is currently unlikely. 3 months supply at least!

The major media groundwork was already done. The DM2 is only when the total of € crashes and close the banks. Then you can blame the media for the haircut to the PIGS, the EU's own or someone else push the politicians. And "rescue" in the form of DM2 same time offer. Something like it will run.

[17:15] reader comment - Why should a bank manager to make a concrete statement of a monetary reform,

which is expected in April / May 2011? And then at the bakery?
I do not think know "small" office managers about possible currency reforms, because they warn could bring themselves and their sheep in dry. The less the know, the better. Just not for us.

Something comes ratzfatz without weeks of announcements.

He is likely an internal assessment of the situation of his management team have passed on. On something like he sure as branch manager access. It is NOT about the real currency reform, which are subject to strict confidentiality (3 years prison for spill the beans, or something).

74world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 pm

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/350.cfm

US PREPARES FOR GOLD STANDARD

"
.......These unique oddities in the behavior of our monetary
authorities can ONLY be understood by knowing that they are PREPARING
for some event that they KNOW is coming very soon. I believe the total
and complete destruction of our fiat monetary system is that event. Many
mainstream monetary commentators predict that the end of fiat money is
inevitable but it will take another 5-10 years to transpire. From my
work on the Road to Roota Letters this transition will not take place in
a matter of decades... but a matter of MONTHS!

We are on the brink of something the majority of people in the world are not prepared for. The complete elimination of fiat money and a return to a gold standard. The US Treasury and the US Mint are walking the same fine line that the CFTC is walking as they try to slowly introduce position limits on gold and silver COMEX contracts. Nobody wants to ROCK THE BOAT and get blamed for the crash but all are preparing for the END of fiat money.

It's only a matter of time.

May the Road you choose be the Right Road. '

Bix Weir www.RoadtoRoota.com

75world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:19 pm

IF this don't come true tomorrow...John's cleaning ladies are sniffing way to much bleach!!!

Monday, January 17, 2011
INTEL 1/17 10:10 am

INTEL 1/17 10:10 am

PROSPERITY PROGRAMS DELIVERIES

The Chinese have taken full control of the deliveries process. FED EX Envelopes has been confirmed by a member of our Intel Team located in the FED EX dispatching hub on Saturday. There were sent there by BOA for imminent deliveries. This hub facility was located in the North West.
Poofness refers to “6 chinese dudes got the ax for messing with things.” . The Chinese are determined to get this done. A characteristic we use to have until greed & corruption ruled and infected the highest levels of our government in Wash DC. We have heard several Programs Trustees were also fired because of an allegiance to the Bush Cabal and blockage attempts. Those involved with the bush cabal attempt to have a distribution list with Bush cronies on it were also affected.
The World Court and the Chinese were on to them.
Geeee – This is how these deliveries have been blocked all these years! The gall & nerve of these corrupt trustees. AMAZING!

DINARS

I will be at my dinar cash out tomorrow again. All indications are for cash out in this country tomorrow. Was informed by my Hong Kong sources that the global RV announcement may have made in China yesterday. Still awaiting confirmation “In English” on that. Now just waiting for the Forex Screens to change!

CMKX
The CMKX share holders are very fortunate to have Al Hodges as your point man. My respects to a Great Soul and Great Human Being. His last update which was posted was right on! This week may finally be it for your E/R. and distribution.

NOTICE HOW ALL THESE FUNDS PROGRAMS ARE ALL TIMED TOGETHER! NESARA PERHAPS!

NEEDS PROGRAM

Waiting Tuesday for dinar cash out to fund the OP COMPASSION program operations. Arrangements being finalized to Fund ALL the needs folks via a huge humanitarian program. The keyword is “HUGE” with millions of funds available for distribution.
Thank Our LOVING LORD for all this, folks! It would not have been possible without HIS Direction and Inspiration.
Actually funds distributions to hopefully start this week. Those in the earlier ‘Dire Straits’ groups --- your gifting is about to commence! With no interference with deception operatives – we are in control now!

GOD Bless All
John MacHaffie

76world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:14 am

Posted last night in Germany:

[19:15] reader comment - The preparation phase is still a long time ago:

Right now on N-TV is once again a telephone survey. If the Euro-rescue system be enhanced? So far from certain: Yes 7% No 93%. Logical consistency: No rescue magnification, so getting out of the €.

All that remains of € crash and you see the cause DM2.

We need Eurozone to say NO to the increase...if will put make the changes to come sooner...Need the euro to burp to get them to CHANGE to the new Basel 3 system....then all the currency's will change.

77world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:13 am

End of Euro? ... Ireland Prints Own Notes

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 – by

Staff Report

Emergency lending from the ECB to banks in Ireland fell in
December, the first decline since January 2010, but only because the
Irish Central Bank stepped up its help to banks.
The Irish Independent
learnt last night that the Central Bank of Ireland is financing €51bn of
an emergency loan programme by printing its own money.
ECB lending to
banks in Ireland fell from €136.4bn in November to €132bn at the end of
December, according to the figures released by the Irish Central Bank
yesterday. At the same time, the bank increased its emergency lending by
€6.4bn, bringing the total it is owed to €51bn. – UK Independent

Dominant Social Theme: The heck with a single currency. Oh, wait ... let everyone print it.

Free-Market Analysis: Was this the week the euro gave up the ghost and the EU threw in the proverbial towel? Analyzing the Anglosphere's dominant social themes
is not an easy avocation and one looks for documentable break throughs.
We have been fortunate to find several during the time frame of this
young publication but are always looking for more. Irish printing of
euros seems to fit our criterion of a demonstrably significant event.
(Information that makes you sit up straight and go "Wha?")

The one that stands out the most for us previously (as we have
mentioned before) was the Congressional appearance of Federal Reserve
Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman. It was perhaps the single worst
appearance of any official in the history of such appearances and left
no doubt that the Fed had not a clue about how to handle the fallout
from its various monetary insanities. See our article on that episode
here:

http://www.thedailybell.com/384/Federal-Reserve-cannot-account-for-9-trillion.html

Now comes Ireland. In news reports that have thus far not attracted
much attention, the Irish Central Bank has been printing euros out of
thin air to prop up its ailing banks. The whole of Europe will pay for
this action, as the result will be increased euro-zone price inflation.
We can only imagine the reactions of Germans if this continues – though
apparently the Irish action is legal from the EU's standpoint so long as
the ECB is "informed" in advance and approves.
As is often the case, we
doubted our reaction to the news, so we went trolling the ‘Net to see
if anyone shared our instinctive reaction that this was overwhelmingly
bad news for the euro. Here's one comment we found:

Wait... have I just slipped into a parallel universe? Is this
some sort of early April's fools joke? Doesn't this defeat the entire
point of a single currency and the ECB? Were the rules changed on the
quiet without anyone noticing?

Greece.... Greece are going to go f***ing apesh!t. They were
forced to go begging to the IMF.... when the Greek people find out the
[Irish] central bank is allowed to just print money, they are going to
riot and demand tax cuts and benefits rising and massive spending. The
Germans... well the Germans are just going to totally lose it. They've
been told they should pay higher taxes to help the PIIGS, now they are
being told the PIIGS can prints EUROS at will?

It's impossible to overstate the importance of this... this is
it... game over. The EU has weeks maybe days left.
I this really is
true, this is the biggest news story since world war 2 finished, and may
even lead to world war 3. (-RufflesTheGuineaPig@housepricecrash.co.uk)

See, dear reader, there really ARE others that share our immediate
reaction (even if they are named Ruffles). It continually confirms our
perspective that making governance more transparent in the era of the
Internet is not perhaps necessary. The Internet is doing the job on its
own. More evidence? Here's some additional news from Ireland:

Millions of euro in bonuses have been paid to Bank of Ireland
staff since the introduction of the bank guarantee. The Government
yesterday confirmed that it has launched an investigation into the
payments after bank officials admitted supplying incorrect and
misleading information on staff bonuses to the Dail. Senior officials at
the Department of Finance will also probe a six-figure bonus paid to an
executive at Bank of Ireland's asset management division.

Banks bailed out by the taxpayer have paid bonuses totaling €45m
since being guaranteed by the State, including €20m to staff at the
failed Anglo Irish Bank. When Finance Minister Brian Lenihan outlined
bonus figures in December, the sum recorded for Bank of Ireland was nil.
But it has now emerged that bonuses were paid. While the payment amount
is not yet known, it will be established as part of the Department of
Finance enquiry and will run into millions. (- UK Independent)

These are the issues that the Eurocrats will need to struggle with as
they conclude their meetings today on expanding the size of the EU
bailout fund.
But no matter what the EU does, it is now seen as siding
with large banks over the populace. Since Eurocrats spent 50 years
building up the entirely risible meme
that the EU was good for average folks, we can't imagine how the EU
concept is going to recover, public relations-wise. Its leaders have
placed themselves in opposition to citizens – and done so in a way that
has already resulted in overt violence.
One does not see EU members meeting to discuss the plight of the
average worker under "austerity." No the preoccupation, beyond Europe,
is protecting the banking system. AP reports that Germany's finance
minister Wolfgang Schaeuble will allow the bolstering the fund so it can
"actually lend out the advertised 750 billion ($1 trillion) – which it
currently cannot do due to technical reasons."
Others have been hoping
to double the size of the fund. There is Portugal to consider and Spain
as well. Pay the tab for the one and there will be nothing left for the
other.

It is certainly possible that the fund may be expanded, or otherwise
made more utile, but will that be the end of it? France and Italy are
two additional countries that have been mentioned as candidates for
bailout money. In fact there is a hypothesis that French leaders have
been leading the way in this matter because France will eventually need
to tap the fund as well. Germany's participation in the fund remains
under court challenge and polls show the German people have continually
soured on the idea of placing German wealth at the disposal of the
larger EU to pay for the pensions of PIGS.

Merkel has already lost political power because of her backing for
the EU bailout and this is surely a primary consideration in Germany's
hesitation over making changes to the bailout fund. Germans are well
informed on the matter, no doubt to Eurocrats' collective chagrin. As we
have pointed out many times, without the truth-telling of the Internet
plans to expand the EU in a time of economic crisis would have gone far
more smoothly. But the elite is in a bad place right now. It cannot ban
the Internet outright as that would be neither practical nor prudent;
yet every day this new communications tool expands, elite fear-based
promotions erode further.

What Ireland is doing is a stopgap measure. The printing is taking
place no doubt because of the EUs liquidity squeeze and the evident
difficult of taking enough money from the bailout fund. But we have to
wonder now that Ireland has set the precedent, who will be next? If the
bailout fund is not expanded, or if the requirements prove continually
onerous, are the Greeks and Portuguese going to begin to print euros as
well? What will the Germans and other Northern EU countries think of
that? Such actions undercut the EU's entire modern rationale. It smacks
of desperation.

It must be said that the Eurocrats are a stubborn lot and having
invested 50 years in building the EU, Brussels may yet lurch toward
further integration. According to the UK's Guardian, French Prime
Minister Francois Fillon recently said that, "in order to consolidate
the euro we will need gradually to harmonise our economic, fiscal and
social policies." And he added that Europe was at "a historic turning
point."

We cannot imagine the larger European public endorsing such a move
toward further centralization, however, which means, given Brussel's
anti-democratic logic, that, simply, the public will not be given the
option to vote. These are indeed shifting sands on which to build a
supra-regional, integrated union.

Conclusion: The bell tolls. Ireland's "emergency" printing of euros is perhaps the first strike; we shall see if Europe listens.

78world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:03 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

WOW! ck , great informations, and thanks a million for posting it. I remember you saying or talking about this a couple years ago, but bring it up to the table once again, just enhanced my memories of your intelligents. Once again, thanks again for the info.

79world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:29 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

CK sometimes you are so right it is spooky. donn told me you were spooky a lot of the time, but I didn't agree...LOL...Socata tells me more about the "diamond" suit and the VP..... Got to call you and have you get me on the right track. Ooopsie, wife says warrior always travels on wrong track... Need more coffee. Thank you Info "diva"...... Really.. cheers

Last edited by 67 Warrior on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just because)

80world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:18 pm

67 Warrior wrote:CK sometimes you are so right it is spooky. donn told me you were spooky a lot of the time, but I didn't agree...LOL...Socata tells me more about the "diamond" suit and the VP..... Got to call you and have you get me on the right track. Ooopsie, wife says warrior always travels on wrong track... Need more coffee. Thank you Info "diva"...... Really.. cheers

67...you have no idea the stuff I read in oversea's newspapers...none of what I post here is from western media, it's german, swiss, demark, austrian, russia newspapers....and some of it you think "ok that is a bit far out there for even me" but dang if 99% of what they predict COMES TRUE!!!...Yup VP is fix'n to go on leave with brain cancer...ROFL!!! World economy is just way to much fun to watch...since we all know it's NOT just about iraq but a global move with the new currency reform backed up with new Basel 3 banking system.

Call when ya can...LOL

I bet I know what socata is saying "that woman's crazy"...LOL

81world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:45 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Ya got him wrong. You have a true basel III convert on board. Socata really enjoys the conversation and even has his calender marked for the VP's departure..LOL I will try to give you a call tomorrow. Have a Great evening.67

82world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:35 am

Rellek

Rellek

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Newshound2

NEWSHOUND
Very Happy Very Happy

83world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:23 pm

chevy#3 wrote: agreed! ...outside the box'shows there's an international community problem!!...like the ole' cool hand luke' movie!.."What we have here is a failure of communication"!.....in this case it's a failure of world banking in the future that iraq does not want any position with...They don't want their assets and reserves a usfed FIX under fiat monopoly!!!......They don't want some animated floating/changing up/down dinar........they want a fixed-rate with international gold-standard...this is the main thing about these people....They want to be under their own control of their own republic country!....not second in command in the status-quo fractional-broke system that has others nations in the shape we see!...what other reason for all this?....they hold a whole new world of wealth that can easily back this basel-3 attachment to return this banking world-wide!....this continual fight among the puppet-master factions is all over one and the other!.....fiat vs gold!!!

This is THE BEST explaining for what is happening!!!!

LISTEN UP PEEPS!!! IRAQ IS NOT RV'ING!!! UNTIL THE NEW BASEL 3 COMMODITY BACK BANKING SYSTEM IS TURNED ON!!!!

Iraq will NOT RV by it's self! Nobody is cashing in right now! No government....NO rich folks...NOBODY!!!

IF you do not understand this currency reform...then start researching. I've tried to explain what is happening in the world for 3 years...nobody wanted to listen or read what we posted!! But now that the WGS, CMKX and Dinarland has smashed into each other...the "dinar guru's" THINK in less then a week..."they" has a clue on what is happening???????? I don't think so!! It took me a good YEAR to understand every tiny detail of this HUGE global change in the world economy, there is NO way anybody can get up to speed in a week!!! This change started in 2006! Got approval in Feb. 2007!!!

Sorry...but if anybody thinks a RV is happening right now....you have no clue what is really happening!!

When you see a NEW Basel 3 banking system announcement...THEN and ONLY then will you see the dinar or any other country change in value.

NO country wants or use a USA reserve dollar system any more....why do you think china has been kicking and screaming and say NO we will not RV!! because they too, are waiting for the NEW system to be turned ON!

Like I've always said "when china goes, they all go"

So if you need a rumor to get by on....TONIGHT 5.26!

84world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:03 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Way to go Rellek. cheers CK, after all I have read from you, all the info (good stuff) you have researched, reading all the "Guru" junk, how can anyone really expect the Rv/RI before old Basel III steps in. Just makes sense. That said, would you mind poking Old Basel in the ribs to get him going.. Later,67

Last edited by 67 Warrior on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yep, old spell checker not functioning....)

85world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 pm

retired2934

retired2934

After reading this whole thread just now............I have learned the most I have ever learned for ANY site on the web. Thank You Mrs CK

86world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Don't know were John got this intel...but some of it just don't add up...well sleep on it and figure it out tomorrow, but obama isn't going anywhere...the VP will go first.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HISTORY IS BEING MADE RIGHT NOW

As posted in the Skype Intel Rooms

HISTORY IS BEING MADE RIGHT NOW

GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS. THE FED IS HISTORY, NEW MONEY IS PRINTED THAT IS
GOLD AND SILVER BACKED, NO MORE FEDERAL RESERVE. WOW, WOW, WOW.
HOORAY. CHINA HAS SAVED THE US FROM BEING A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY. CANADA
WILL BRING THE US OUT OF DEBT WITH THEIR GOLD. THIS IS THE BIGGEST
MINDBLOWING NEWS OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIMES!!!! THE GENIE IN THE BOTTLE
HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED. YOU HEARD IT FIRST FROM ME. HYPERINFLATION IN
CHINA IS CREATED BY THE FED BOGUS DEBT. BYE, BYE, FED. FED IS DEAD.
FED DIED TONIGHT. ALL THE 19 INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY COUNTRIES JUST
KICKED THE FEDERAL RESERVE OUT OF THE ARENA PERMANENTLY.

60 TRILLION DOLLARS STOLEN BY US PRESIDENTS AND CONGRESSMEN. ALL THE DEBT GOES AWAY.

EVERY COUNTRY FORGIVES EACH OTHERS DEBT. ALL NATIONAL DEBTS GO AWAY.
DONE. HISTORY. THIS IS THE YEAR OF JUBILEE AS TOLD IN THE BIBLE.

WE ARE NOW A REPUBLIC. US TREASURY, 6.2 TRILLION. WE ARE NO LONGER THE
STATUTORY US CORPORATION. AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS.

IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW. LOOK AT THE CLOCK!!!!

THIS IS WHY PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS MURDERED.

OBAMA IS GOING TO LOSE HIS JOB. HE STANDS FOR THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

THE FEDERAL RESERVE COMES TUMBLING DOWN. THIS SHIP IS ON ITS WAY OUT OF PORT. IT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. THE SHAKE UP.

THEY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THE FED FOR 20 YEARS, ALL THESE COUNTRIES.

IT ALL HAPPENS TONIGHT.

CANADA AND IRAQ. RV.

PRESIDENT NIXON TOOK US OFF THE GOLD STANDARDIN 1972 WITH PAPA BUSH
UNDER HIM-- ALLOWING THE FED TO PRINT ENDLESS WORTHLESS MONEY BACKED BY
NOTHING. ALL TO EMPOWER THE ILLUMINATI. RON PAUL WINS. THE FED LOSES.

THE FED ARE FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL, BUT THE OTHER COUNTRIES REFUSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

MONEY WILL BE BACKED BY 20% GOLD AND 80% METALS INCLUDING SILVER AND EVEN COMODITIES, SUCH AS IRAQI OIL. ALL METALS.

Posted by
John MacHaffie

at
3:58 PM

87world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Alan Greenspan! In an interview with Fox Business, the man who refuses to go away into that good night: "We have at this particular stage a fiat money which is essentially money printed by a government and it's usually a central bank which is authorized to do so. Some mechanism has got to be in place that restricts the amount of money which is produced, either a gold standard or a currency board, because unless you do that all of history suggest that inflation will take hold with very deleterious effects on economic activity... There are numbers of us, myself included, who strongly believe that we did very well in the 1870 to 1914 period with an international gold standard."

And a further stunner: Greenspan himself wonders if we really need a central bank.

Now our only question:
why couldn't the maestro speak as clearly and coherently during his tenure which resulted in our current near-terminal financial state. And as a reminder, courtesy of Dylan Grice, if and when we do get a return to a gold standard there would be a need to reindex the monetary base to a real time equivalent price of gold, putting the price of the precious metal at about $6,300: "The US owns nearly 263m troy ounces of gold (the world's biggest holder) while the Fed's monetary base is $1.7 trillion. So the price of gold at which the US dollars would be fully gold-backed is currently around $6,300." And here you have people worried about day trading volatility...

88world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Nothing from Germany since Jan. 17th!!!! Back to waiting mode for new system...aggggggggg

89world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Europe is not to happy about this meeting:

Vorsicht Wirtschaftstrottel: Das World Economic Forum (Weltwirtschaftsforum) in Davos Caution economic idiot: The World Economic Forum (World Economic Forum) in Davos

Vom 26 Of 30 January 2011 will meet more than 600 alleged experts from politics and economy in order - accompanied by their servants ("quality media") - on the economic development of the world to speak. This year it will be 100 trillion (!) dollars extra credit to boost the economy in the next ten years, demand for. We even have the forecasts and recommendations for action last meeting of the World Economic Forum under the magnifying glass of. Those who have not a clue of the economy, can only come to one conclusion: Davos meeting in the economic idiot.

You can read the rest of the article here:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/geostrategie/udo-ulfkotte/vorsicht-wirtschaftstrottel-das-world-economic-forum-weltwirtschaftsforum-in-davos.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhiJG3Gdl59UMcBv5cI0mIGIkiMbag

90world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 pm

World needs $100 trillion more credit, says World Economic Forum
The world's expected economic growth will have to be supported by an extra $100 trillion (£63 trillion) in credit over the next decade, according to the World Economic Forum.

By Emma Rowley 8:49PM GMT 18 Jan 2011

This doubling of existing credit levels could be achieved without increasing the risk of a major crisis, said the report from the WEF ahead of its high-profile annual meeting in Davos.

But researchers warned that leaders must be wary of new credit "hotspots", where too much lending takes place, as the world emerges from a financial catastrophe blamed in large part "to the failure of the financial system to detect and constrain" these areas of unsustainable debt.

"Pockets of credit grew rapidly to excess – and brought the entire financial system to the brink of collapse," said the report, written in conjunction with consulting firm McKinsey. "Yet, credit is the lifeblood of the economy, and much more of it will be needed to sustain the recovery and enable the developing world to achieve its growth potential."

The global credit stock has already doubled in recent years, from $57 trillion to $109 trillion between 2000 and 2009, according to the report.

The WEF said the continued demand for credit could be met "responsibly, sustainably – and with fewer crises". However, it cautioned that to achieve this goal, financial institutions, regulators, and policy makers need more robust indicators of unsustainable lending, risk, and credit shortages.

UNreal if they think throwing more money will keep fewer crises from happening...Guess WEF hasn't learned from history the last 30 years!!!

91world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:35 am

chevy#3

..world needs $100trillion more in credit..says World Economic Forum! This Is total crap! That would leave our great,great,grandchildren paying the piper!!.......the only way to due diligence is to love to suffer!...Let's just try this week to relax and enjoy the crisis!...Imagine' what it'd be like if you'd just believe in how desperately you could use a nice surprise!!!

92world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:08 am

Posted in Germany:

Neu 2011-01-23:

[10:00]-EN reader question: Where is because the new euro banknote series?

Where is the new euro notes remain. The new 'false fünziger' (The main paper grade in lawful commerce) were announced but no later than end of 2010. The new facility Tiger Estonia has now indeed the Euro, and certainly do not twice in a short time, the same 50-EUR banknotes in this want to print. Is actually only the end that was printed with the new presses a different note, and will.

Answer: you do not need new € series more, because the euro will not live long. The new security technologies of the Euro II are incorporated into the new national currencies, such as the DM2.

93world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:14 am

From Russia......with all the who's who's of the world in Davos...maybe after this meeting, they will set a NEW date to start the new global banking system:

The WEF in Davos in 2011, the annual Schandveranstaltung

Montag, 24. Januar 2011 , von Freeman um 12:05

Every year, meet the big shots from politics and business in the winter in Davos, Switzerland. At this year's meeting of 26 30 January 2500 to take part in shape leadership in politics and business. Including 30 Heads of State and Government and over 60 are ministers. The 41st WEF motto is "common standards for a new reality" and will hold the opening speech, Russian President Dmitri Medvedev.

Other participants include the British Prime Minister David Cameron, the German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan. Have also announced their coming UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. Obama does not, like his predecessor Clinton, because he is busy with his State of the Nation ... and does indeed look pretty catastrophic.

Prime Minister Giorgos Papandreou from the crisis-hit Greece will also travel to the WEF. There, he will probably talk with EU Commissioner for Economic and Monetary Olli Rehn.

Coming business leaders are: UBS-CEO Oswald Grubel, CEO Brady Dougan CS, German Bank CEO Joe Ackermann, Microsoft founder Bill Gates and Google CEO Eric Schmidt.

EU Council President Herman Van Rompuy, Ministers from 19 countries of the G-20 are also there.

At the meeting it is to take place mainly at "networking ", so in addition to the lectures and to forge relationships with each other, plus a show running for the ego. The population of the countries represented here this brings bigwigs meeting nothing like the past has shown. On the contrary, it is discussed how to make them even poorer and themselves richer, with the transfer of assets from the bottom up.

The founder of the Forum, Klaus Schwab, who last year criticized the face of global financial and economic crisis of the moral decline in the economic world, not many leaders learned the right lessons from the crisis:

"The realization that we had not only an economic but mostly to do with a fundamental moral crisis is still not available, " Schwab said hypocritical.

"What we need is a return to the values of a social market economy." In this respect, one could at best but the world approaches recognize a real shift in consciousness.

This says Schwab, that the political and economic power from west to east and from north to south was shifting and the technology is developing rapidly.

Thus, the Chinese delegation has increased fivefold in recent years and that quadrupled from India.

Schwab also said the World Economic Forum in Davos, which for four decades will take place in late January, will in future be held earlier in the year. "We have often in the past received many cancellations from China because of the date of our annual meeting is too close to the Chinese New Year. So we will prefer the WEF is expected from 2013 about a week."

Since 2005, awarded by a coalition of organizations under the name "Public Eye Awards" Schandpreise to companies that are negative notice during the past year.

Among these are the companies BP, Foxconn, Neste Oil, Philip Morris International, Anglogold Ashanti and Axpo, which are the top contenders for this year's "Public Eye Award".

From more than 30 candidates chose a jury of the six most scandalous cases. On the "Public Eye" website, it is possible from Monday to cast his vote for the Audience Award. Why only these? For me all are participating there ready for a Schandpreis, because the whole thing is a Schandveranstaltung.

Just the fact that the bankers were rescued with their millions of bonuses by the use of tax money and the casino since it can blithely continue operation can cause only a hostility to the elites. The whole world economy is still the purest gamblers paradise, where the poor get poorer and the rich get richer.

The security measures "to protect them from the mob, " the big shots, free to have everything settled at least 50 million Swiss francs (they say ridiculous 8 million) with the Swiss taxpayer. The whole Swiss Air Force is on alert and patrolled by F-A18 interceptors and helicopters with thermal imaging cameras, the airspace over Davos, plus thousands of soldiers and policemen on the ground. Mortals have no access to the conference anyway and are already 25 miles earlier trapped in the valley.

From what the global elite is afraid? You're the real terrorists of the world.<---ROFL! this last line is funny...got to love russia true freedom of speech.

94world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:26 am

VERY ODD!!! VERY ODD TIMING!! Why is Russia proving how much gold they have????

Putin defies gold holdings

Tuesday 25 January 2011 by Freeman 12:05

What Putin may not be what Obama? The gold stock check whether it even exists.

Republican Senator Ron Paul expressed his views about the Fed and said, as a deputy he had more access to the CIA and get more information from the Secret Service as the Federal Reserve. They say they are accountable to no one and can not be looking in the books. So wise no outsider really how much gold in Fort Knox or wherever stores and the stock may not be reviewed. Probably not even by Obama. In Russia, already, because Putin has just done. He attended the Central Bank in Moscow lies show us the gold bullion.

According to RIA Novosti Vladimir Putin has visited on Monday became the first Russian prime minister of the central vault of the Central Bank in which two-thirds of the gold and currency reserves of the country to be dumped. The earlier years in the 40s, built a central vault is located in central Moscow in an area of 17,000 square meters and has 1,500 square feet of warehouse space. In addition to the gold bullion stored therein freshly printed bank notes. Thus, Putin could persuade the gold is actually present.

At the same time Federal Reserve Chairman Georgi Luntowski has announced the central bank of Russia plans every year to buy at least 100 tons of gold.

Last year, the central bank's gold and currency reserves expanded by the purchase of 136.6 tonnes of gold in the single market. The gold content of the Russian gold and currency reserves increased in 2010 from 5.1 to 7.5 percent.

Earlier, Central Bank chief Sergei Ignatiev told that the gold content constantly to the gold and currency reserves of Russia increasing: On 1 Earlier, Central Bank chief Sergei Ignatiev told that the gold content constantly to the gold and currency reserves of Russia increasing: On 1 January 2007, gold in 402 tonnes, 1 January 2007, gold in 402 tonnes, 1 Januar 2008 - 450 tons, 1 Januar 2008 - 450 tons, 1 Januar 2009 - 519 tons and 1 Januar 2009 - 519 tons and 1 Januar 2010 to 637.6 tonnes amount. Januar 2010 to 637.6 tonnes amount. According to status 1 According to status 1 December 2010 amounted to 783.72 tons of Russian gold reserves, which amounted to a value of about December 2010, the Russian gold in 783.72 tons, representing a value of about 28 billion euros. EUR 28 billion equivalent.

95world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 pm

SORO DID IT...ROFL!...WELL at least had his fingers in the pie...LOL

The story from the mainstream media is that:

(A) Mubarak is in bed with Israel

(B) Mubarak has not helped Egypt.

What is the truth about Mubarak?

1. Egypt opposes Globalisation.

Mubarak "has failed to deregulate and privatize the economy." (Egypt and Israel: A Reversible Peace :: Middle East Quarterly)

2. Egypt has been making good economic progress
Egypt has enjoyed economic growth averaging 4%–5% over the past 25 years.

The Egyptian economy was expected to grow at 6.1% in 2010/11. (Egypt - African Economic Outlook)

"Egypt held up well during the first round of the global financial crisis thanks to its reformed banking sector and low integration into global financial markets as a whole." (Egypt - African Economic Outlook)

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 767 Pawns?

3. Mubarak opposes Israel.

"The Egyptian minister of defense and war production, Muhammad Hussein at-Tantawi, was reported to have told a closed forum a few years ago that Egypt should prepare for a future war with Israel." (Egypt and Israel: A Reversible Peace :: Middle East Quarterly)

In 1981 President Mubarak came to power and he "has effectively boycotted Israel."

Egypt's state-controlled newspapers continued to demonize Israel.

"All ties on the bilateral level between Egypt and Israel have been frozen including tourism, commerce, and industry." (Egypt and Israel: A Reversible Peace :: Middle East Quarterly)

4. Israel and the USA want to topple Mubarak.

Under Mubarak, the Egyptian military has seen Israel as the enemy and has not cooperated fully with the USA.

Egypt has resisted sending troops to Iraq and Afghanistan. (US frustrated with Egypt military)

Egypt opposes US Globalisation.

Emad Gad, an expert at Al-Ahram Center for Political and Strategic Studies, says:

"Despite Israel’s peace treaty with Egypt, Egypt remains Israel's primary threat in the region.

"Israel sees Egypt as its main obstacle to regional dominance."
world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Greater_israel Israel wants to grab a part of Egypt.

Some History:

Egypt and Israel were at war in the years: 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973.

In 1977 President Anwar Sadat decided that Egypt could only get back Sinai by signing a peace treaty with Israel. In April 2010, it was reported that a weekly magazine aiming to link Arab bloggers with politicians and the elderly was launched in Egypt at the initiative of a group backed by US billionaire George Soros. (Soros backs Egypt weekly to give Arab bloggers exposure.)

In April 2010, it was reported by the Jerusalem Post that "Egypt has taken an aggressive stance against Israel, with Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit calling Israel an 'enemy' state." - (Egypt warns of Israel-Lebanon escalation)

In June 2010, Egypt re-opened the Rafah border with Gaza (Rafah crossing to remain open indefinitely - News)

In August 2010, Egyptian security forces seized a ship loaded with explosives coming from Israel and arrested its owner in Port Said. (Egypt seizes explosives on ship coming from Israel - People's.) On 20 December 2010 (ISRAEL DESTABILISING EGYPT) we learnt that Egypt arrested members of an Israeli spy ring within its borders.On 1 January 2011, we read that a group calling itself Al-Qaeda (the CIA-Mossad) may be responsible for the seven dead and 24 injured in an attack on a church in EgyptIn January 2011, we read that Egypt's Irrigation Minister has dismissed the possibility that Egypt would supply Israel with water from the Nile. (Egypt and Israel, a souring relationship?)world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 000000%2BEgypt Egyptian riots. Photo AP.

It would seem that the USA and Israel decided some time ago to topple Egypt's president Mubarak.

"The U.S. strategy for three decades ... has been to bet on Mubarak... But that cannot possibly be a smart bet for the next decade." - Elliott Abrams on 20 January 2011 (interview)

Abrams, a neo-con Zionist, was involved in Iran-Contra.

According to PressTV (Mossad was behind the Egypt church blast):

"Political experts believe that the US, the Israeli regime and Britain have crafted a long-term joint security program in the Middle East and North Africa...

"Part of the scenario is to ... split Egypt into a Christian-populated country and a Muslim-populated one ...

"The West's agenda is to lay the groundwork for the formation of a Coptic government in Upper Nile in Egypt...

"Therefore, the recent scuffles between Muslims and Christians in Naj' Hammadi region in Qena governorate in southern Egypt as well as the blast at the Alexandria church are a prelude for the dangerous Western-engineered scenario to unfold in one of the key Islamic-Arab nations."

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 OmarNetanyau meets Omar Suleiman, head of Egyptian Inteligence on 4 November 2010 in Tel Aviv.

According to the powerful US Council on Foreign Relations (Egypt - Council on Foreign Relations):

"The Suez Canal remains critical to the security of the Persian Gulf and its vast energy reserves, as well as to global trade.

"Egypt also maintains the region's largest and most powerful Arab military."

It seems that Obama would like to topple Egypt's President Mubarak, and replace him with someone more reliable.

The Pentagon wants the Egyptian military to help advance the US-Israeli agenda.

Who might replace Mubarak?

Some unknown military figure could emerge.

Or spy chief Omar Suleiman could take power in some kind of coup.

Suleiman was trained at the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare School and Center at Fort Bragg, in the 1980s. (Egypt's Next Strongman Foreign Policy)

Suleiman continues to have close contacts with US intelligence and military officials.

On Facebook, Twitter, and blogs, Suleiman is receiving support. (Egypt's Next Strongman Foreign Policy)

Sounds spooky.

96world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 am

chevy#3

..There are what i'm going to call hidden'hands'at work here!Light-Force at it's finest!Could they(power-elite)i.e.pos.+neg.be inciting these disturbances?....Is this a CONTRA plan or MOTHER NATURE?...What i'm seeing is a design'...! a man once said'..."When the people fear their government,there is tyranny; when the government fears the people,there is liberty. -THOMAS JEFFERSON

97world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:56 am

HERE IS THE HOLD UP...Saudi not wanting to dump the petrodollar:

Fall of Saudi Arabia to End Dollar Reserve System?

Friday, January 28, 2011 – by

world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Uncle%20Sam

There is a social media revolution in Saudi Arabia ... Ten
million Saudis are online, 3 million belong to Facebook, and Twitter
feeds are up more than 400 percent. Recently, many tweets and posts have
been focused on the uprising in Tunisia. In fact, Saudi's social media
activists spread videos and news updates at the peak of the street
protests — and the interest has stayed high ever since. And, now, Saudi
bloggers have added the unrest in Cairo to the topics receiving much
attention. Will the Saudi government clamp down on this free-wheeling
speech after Tunisia's social media movement helped to bring down a
government? It's one of the big questions ahead for Saudi Arabia. How
this authoritarian regime will live with the freedom and chaos that the
Internet represents. ... The Internet poses a challenge for this
conservative, mostly religious society. – National Public Radio

Dominant Social Theme: The Jasmine revolution spread unexpectedly.

Free-Market Analysis:
The civil unrest in Egypt is
growing fiercer. Electronic communications have been shut down
throughout Egypt and massive demonstrations have been planned for today.
A changing of the guard in Egypt would be a massive political shift
indeed, but what if the disturbances don't stop there? What if they
ultimately spread to Saudi Arabia and end up bringing down the dollar
reserve system?

We suggest this possibility because we believe there are larger forces at work in the Middle East. Could it be that the power elite itself is inciting these disturbances? Is the idea, eventually, to crash the dollar and set up a global currency in its place?

The dollar reserve system is propped up by Saudi Arabia's willingness
to restrict the purchase of oil to dollars, a system that has been in
place since US President Richard Nixon abrogated what remained of the
gold standard in 1971. But the PE is notoriously unsentimental. The
Saudi elite has grown enormously wealthy from its relationship with the
US and now, perhaps, for the good of a new world order, it is time for
them to go.

Sure it's a tenuous hypothesis; but we are merely attempting a
logical extrapolation, trying out different scenarios. We don't put
anything past the power elite anymore. Not since it occurred to us that
the NASA moon landings might have been faked; not since we discovered
the CIA carried out operations to foment communist radicalism in Europe
via Operation Gladio 40 years ago; or that through Project Mockingbird,
the CIA enlisted the help of America's major media to propagate Cold War
paranoia. The goal is always world domination by a tiny, Anglo-American elite. In a previous article, we wrote the following:

We've already reported suspicions that the Tunisia unrest was
likely aided by CIA; we've suggested that the idea is to construct a
Muslim enemy that the West can generally agitate against. One hundred Al
Qaeda in Afghanistan are not doing the trick. The Pentagon's budget is
in danger of being cut – and hard. A more formidable enemy is called
for. And now the Middle East is ablaze.

We believed that in Tunisia, sooner or later there would be a
militant Muslim outpouring even if Tunisia is generally secular. No
sooner had we suggested this, then there were reports that the Tunisian
Islamic leader Rachid Ghannouchi was prepared to return home from
Britain where he had lived for 20 years. "He is preparing to revive his
Islamic party formally, even though he denies any political ambitions
himself," we wrote. You can see it here:

www.thedailybell.com/1711/As-Predicted-Tunisian-Islamists-Emerge.html

In this article, we'll examine the unrest and how it may aid the
Western power elites in their quest for ever-closer global governance.
We have already hypothesized that these manipulated revolutions (if they
are fully realized) will give rise to Islamic states. Now we will
further explore the idea that the West is hoping to install a variety of
"democratic" regimes – many of them perhaps "national unity
governments," with Islamic overtones. These overthrows might accomplish
numerous purposes, including the furtherance of elite globalism.

The power elite has always had an affection for national unity
governments and there is one in Britain today. In America, on and off,
there is much chatter about Democratic and Republican unity. The idea is
that by reasoning together, opponents can build better and more
efficient governments – that do more things for more people. Thus, we
can argue that the national unity governments being discussed in the
Middle East (and implemented in Tunisia) may be meant to serve as a
template for other countries as dictators are inevitably deposed.

As a blog dedicated to analyzing the elite's dominant social themes,
we understand that almost every promotion is likely related to another.
Thus the global warming fraud was supposed to kick off a food and water
shortage. In fact, these scarcity promotions are underway, but since
the global warming meme
has all-but-collapsed, nothing is really supporting them. This is the
power of the Internet; its truth telling is wreaking havoc with elite
story-telling. It is hard to build a one-world government when each of
your fear-based promotions comes under intense scrutiny and exposure.

What's going on in the Middle Eastern is a mélange of elite
promotions. The one that stands out the most is WikiLeaks. There was a
determined effort to place WikiLeaks at the front of the Tunisian unrest
by claiming that its exposure of strongman Ben Ali's corruption had
pushed the Tunisians to rebel. Not only is this a patronizing
perspective, it is one that has been rebutted in various places on the
‘Net. The Tunisian revolution may have been encouraged by Western intel,
but Tunisians needed no outside information to explain the corruption
of their country to them.

The WikiLeaks sub dominant theme seems to have been dropped. But the
Jasmine revolution is spreading. The website Popdecoy sums it up for us
as follows: "The protests in Tunisia that led to toppling of President
Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali have inspired demonstrators from Morocco to
Yemen. The Tunisian who tipped events off, Bouazizi, was an unemployed
university graduate who doused himself with petrol and set himself
alight in the city of Sidi Bouzid on December 17. He was protesting
official harassment of his street-side produce business, but his act
quickly came to symbolize government abuse and the absence of economic
opportunity. Thereafter, clashes broke out in Algeria [and many other
countries]."

It's uncanny how Western powers first predicted the unrest; and it's
surprising how they seemingly abetted it. Way back on January 12,
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton finished a four-nation tour of the
Middle East and then gave a "rousing speech" in Doha. The New York Post
reported she told Arab leaders that they "can expect to face growing
unrest, extremism and even rebellion if they fail to quickly address
depleting oil and water reserves and to enact real economic and
political reform."

At the Forum for the Future Conference in Doha, Qatar's capital,
Clinton pointed out that many Middle East regimes were "sinking in the
sand" and that change was absolutely necessary. "The new and dynamic
Middle East needs firmer ground if it is to take root and grow
everywhere." She also asserted, the Post noted, that economic and
political space must be made for the Arab world's women, minorities and
exploding youth population.
A few days later, protests struck Tunisia and Ben Ali fled to
Britain. A national unity government came together suddenly and various
concrete steps were taken to install "real" democracy in Tunisia. As
part of the evolution of this process, the Tunisian army has kept the
peace but not interfered with politics. The police have been
progressively less aggressive, to the point of taking the side of the
protestors in some cases.

This would seem to suit the West; in fact Western leaders have
ever-more emphatically been warning established Middle East leaders that
they ought not to merely suppress protest but should tolerate them and
even seek to accommodate the goals stated by protestors. This was
Hillary Clinton's point, but it is not hers alone.
According to CBC news, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper
discussed the protests in the Middle East with Moroccan Prime Minister
Abbas el Fassi in Rabat, Morocco, on Wednesday and "offered support on
Thursday for democratic protests taking place in the Middle East."
Harper added, "We want to see democratic development in [Egypt] as well.

We're very supportive of that ... We support the democratic development
that is taking place there and obviously want to see that proceed
positively," Harper said. Harper also stressed that members of the
former regime of Ben Ali are not welcome in Canada.
Britain chimed in too. In an article entitled, "Britain Foreign
Secretary Calls for Reform in Middle East" the BBC reported that Foreign
Secretary William Hague urged the Egyptian government "to move towards
political reform in order to calm growing unrest." In an interview on
Thursday, British Foreign Secretary William Hague said the Egyptian
government should heed demands for change. "I do think that it is
important in this situation to respond positively to legitimate demands
for reform, to move towards openness and transparency and greater
political freedom and that would be my advice to Egyptian leaders and to
many others around the Arab world."
Ah, there's that word again ... "Transparency." We've identified it
as a special word that seems to have unusual Import. Julian Assange of
WikiLeaks is interested in a more transparent world – and especially
more transparency in government. So is William Hague. And doubtless Hillary Clinton. You can read the articles on transparency here:

http://www.thedailybell.com/1627/New-Elite-Gambit-Features-Transparency.html
http://www.thedailybell.com/1636/Transparency-Meme-Expands.html

All these revolutions coming at once are almost too good to be true.

And perhaps they are. There is some violence – especially in Egypt – but
it seems like the dictator has forgotten how to be merciless. (Or at
least has taken some time to work himself up to a fever pitch.) Are
these regimes being pressured? Is it possible after 30 years that the
West wants to make a clean sweep of its puppet states in the Middle
East?

All this is speculation. We are meme watchers not mind readers and
Egypt and other countries in the Middle East may or may not topple old
regimes. But we do keep in mind the goals of the Western power elite and
try to analyze their influences and promotions around the world. It is
not merely a hypothetical exercise. The Egyptian stock market is down
sharply and one may make profitable investments by betting on either the
current regime's survival or its disappearance.

Conclusion:
If the revolution reaches all the way to
Saudi Arabia – and if this is the elite's intention (to blow up the
price of oil while fatally wounding the dollar) – then heaven-help the
world's commodity prices. Isolate the memes of the elite within a
free-market context, determine the potential for success or failure and
then make corresponding, judicious bets. As always we recommend (to your
attention) gold and silver.

Egyptian evening update/January 28, 2011 ... Aljazeera reports ... Demonstrations spontaneous, ongoing:
The
new service Aljazeera has reportedly been attacked by Egyptian security
forces, but reporters are broadcasting live nonetheless via satellite
phone. Egyptian President Hosni Murbarak is scheduled to address the
nation and may explain why he has attempted to suppress the protests and
how he intends to address the national discontent. ¶ A curfew has been
imposed but is not been fully obeyed. Egyptian security forces have
temporarily ceded control of the center of Cairo to protestors. The
military has been called in and tanks and troops are taking up positions
in place of the police in cities. ¶ Police stations have been set
ablaze. The "iconic" headquarters of the Mubarak's Ruling National
Democratic Building is reportedly on fire. Very loud explosions
(artillery?) are being heard in the center of Cairo near the "critical"
Ministery of Interior. Fires burn brightly. The protestors chants do not
diminish. Massive black smoke. Fires under a bridge. ¶ "A frightening
situation ... People have overcome their fear. The protestors are
determined. They have looked down water cannons and the police. Now they
face the military." ¶ Commentator and founder of two of Egypt's
opposition parties: "Murbarak must step down and Egypt must have a new
constitution. The regime has a thick skin and has turned to the Egyptian
people into a fossil. Now credible opposition figures have joined
forces with the people. We will see the regime stepping down and
standing trial." ¶ Many continue to ignore the curfew. Military is out
in force. A protestor has been killed. Protestors unmoved and will
continue to remain until Murabak resigns and leaves the country. ¶
Another political commentator: "Much more volatile situation than
expected. A rainbown coalition has formed on the streets. Unprecedented.
A very, very serious coalition. We might be witnessing the beginning of
the end, particular if the protests continue in the next few days." ¶
The Egyptian regime has decided to crack down but the protestors are
determined and entrenched. The barrier of fear has fallen but the
military is key. They are watching carefully." ¶ Hundreds of protestors
stop amidst smoke and gunfire and bow down in the last prayer of the
evening. Police reappear. Tear gas fired. Protestors shout "God is
great." Cannisters are tossed back at police. "Is there a risk of a
vacuum?" Commentator: This is the beginning of the end and the military
may be considering plans for a transitional government. An extraordinary
day. A day of rage. The curfew has been rejected and ignored. Major
defeat for the Mubarak security regime. With the introduction of the
military, the situation has passed beyond Murabark's control." ¶ "Where
Egypt goes the rest of the Middle East will follow."

Hillary Clinton at noon EST:
"We support the
universal rights of the Egyptian people including the right to
expression ... There are deep grievances and the Egyptian government
needs to understand that violence will not make these grievances go away
... Reform is absolutely critical to the well-being of Egypt ... We
continue to raise with the Egyptian government the imperative for reform
to provide a better future for all ... We want to partner with the
Egyptian people to live in a Democratic society ... The people of the
Middle East are seeking a chance to contribute. As I said in Doha,
leaders need to respond to these aspirations. They need to view civil
society as their partner not as a threat."

98world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:50 am

WHAT IS HE UP TOO?? We do know that all "past" Treasury guys helped bring that is happening world wide, maybe Geithner will tell them "Ya'll did your part of the chess game but we are screwed so we better turn the system over to the GOOD GUYS or go to jail"???:

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Is Something Serious Up at Treasury?

On Sunday, Treasury Secretary Geithner will have dinner at Treasury with former secretaries of the Treasury.

What's up with this? There was no indication on the weekly Treasury
schedule, put out just a day ago, that this dinner was planned. Very
unusual.

On top of that, the Treasury put this notice out at 9:00PM on a Saturday night. Sure looks like a rushed meeting to me.

99world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:57 am

chevy#3

100world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 Empty Re: world economy RUMORS I find: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Big Mac Index Purchasing Power Parity
As of 01/20/11
world economy RUMORS I find: - Page 2 T1-e1295532110438

CountryIn Local CurrencyIn Base CurrencyImplied PPPActual Exchange Rate% Over/Under Valuation
Norwegian Krone45.167.7612.175.82109.2
Swedish Krona48.667.3513.126.6298.01
Swiss Franc6.576.881.770.9585.41
Brazilian Real8.865.292.391.6742.69
Danish Krone28.545.167.695.5339.11
Euro3.454.641.081.3525.15
Colombian Peso8228.774.4722181840.8520.49
Canadian Dollar4.264.271.15115.19
Australian Dollar4.214.210.88113.5
Japanese Yen319.823.986.282.025.1
New Zealand Dollar5.033.870.740.774.23
New Turkish Lira5.993.861.611.554.14