I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

* HCL and Reducing the Salaries of the Three Presidencies at the Top of the Agenda of the Parliament After the Recess

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

* HCL and Reducing the Salaries of the Three Presidencies at the Top of the Agenda of the Parliament After the Recess
MAY 22, 2011

URL: http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/05/21/hcl-and-reducing-the-salaries-of-the-three-presidencies-at-the-top-of-the-agenda-of-the-parliament-after-the-recess/

Bloc MP Shahid Hamid Vegetative Niche: HCL and Reducing the Salaries of the Three Presidencies at the Top of the Agenda of the Parliament After the Recess
21/05/201 12:48

Deputy for the National Alliance that the law reduced the salaries of the three presidencies and officials will be at the top of the agenda of the parliament after the end of the spring recess.
The MP said Hamid vegetation in a statement singled out by the Agency for all of Iraq, [where] on Saturday that “the law to reduce the salaries of the three presidencies, officials and law to protect journalists and achievements of the deadline percent on set by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will be on the top agenda of the parliament after the completion of the holiday spring.

He added that “the law of oil and gas is ready to now to be discussed in the House of Representatives, one of the Aelloukanin important and necessary even if he was ready to be a priority.”
The holiday first legislative term of the members of the House of Representatives began May 12 and ending on June 12 and is still waiting for Parliament several laws that are still waiting for legislation

The holiday first legislative term of the members of the House of
Representatives began May 12 and ending on June 12 and is still waiting
for Parliament several laws that are still waiting for legislation

Well so much for getting anything done...didn't know they were on holiday...oh well off to November we go.

retired2934

retired2934

HIGH HO, HIGH HO it's off to November we go....No time for RV , but we will see ..HIGH HO HIGH HO.........

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

aint that just freakin skippy....grrrrrrrr

littlekracker

Are there any links to back up "off to November we go"? I sure would like to read up on it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum