I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Iraq facing cruel media campaign - Talabani

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

16 Jul 2011

New Iraq facing cruel media campaign - Talabani

BAGHDAD: Iraqi President Jalal Talabani has said on Saturday that the new Iraq "is facing a cruel media campaign, burning facts, distorting passive elements and ignoring its national achievements."

"The New Iraq is facing a cruel media campaign, burning and distorting facts, ignoring national achievements and reconstruction, as well as the living standards that have improved, along with the public and personal freedoms, the freedom of press, parties and organizations," Talabani said in a speech at the opening of the 3rd Ambassadors Conference held in Baghdad on Saturday.
Talabani pointed out that the Iraqi Embassies, during the previous (Baath) regime "had been an authority directed against Iraqis, to watch them, surround them and strangling them in all fields, that is why we now need ambassadors, who strive to strengthen the relationship with Iraqi immigrants abroad, hammering down difficulties confronting them and help them return to Iraq, with their full will and freedom."
The works of the 3rd Conference of Iraq's Ambassadors abroad had started its works in Baghdad on Saturday, with the presence of President Talabani, Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki, Vice-President, Khudhier al-Khuzae, Foreign Minister, Hoshiar Zibary, Chairman of the Supreme Judicial Council, Mid'hat al-Mahmouod, Deputy Prime-Minister, Hussein al-Shahristani, Finance Minister, Rafie al-Issawi and several Iraqi Ambassadors abroad.
© Aswat Aliraq 2011

Access to this article is subject to specific terms and condition.

http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidZA...aign__Talabani

gente

gente

They have only themselves to blame for any criticism...they never, EVER, take responsibility for anything...

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

gente wrote:They have only themselves to blame for any criticism...they never, EVER, take responsibility for anything...

sounds like many of my ex's.....

azdinar

Taking responsibility would mean that action would need to be taken.

I just love it when people say they take responsibility for something but do nothing to change the out come. To me that is just lip services. Actions speak louder than words. Work on change follow through and change the out come. That is more important. Moving forward for a betterment for all that have intrusted you. Just my opinion Very Happy

w8tin

Razz damn pan...how many have there been?

MrsCK

Welcome iraq to DEMOCRACY!!!! were nobody take the blame for nothing and would rather point fingers at somebody else!

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

w8tin wrote:
Razz damn pan...how many have there been?

only married once....lol.....hadn't found many worth holding on to after that.....lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum