I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi government next week to discuss the revised version of the draft law of oil and gas

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Guru's are wrong about HCL being passed also....imagine my surprise...

Iraqi government next week to discuss the revised version of the draft law of oil and gas
21/07/2011 12:27

Baghdad, July 21 (Rn) - An adviser in the Iraqi government on Thursday to discuss the Council of Ministers next week, the revised version of the draft law of oil and gas in preparation for being sent to the Council's Congress for ratification once. The Committee on the state energy which is chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Hussain al-Shahristani, has handed over the Council of Ministers the middle of this month a draft law after completing adjustments. and the failure of the House of Representatives Bdorth previous pass oil and gas law, which was expected to rise oil situation if approved. The chancellor said the Iraqi government, Abdul Hussein Al Jabri told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the Presidential Council of Ministers decided to begin next week to discuss and make the necessary adjustments to the draft law of oil and gas carried out by the Energy Commission of government." The oil imports about 95% of Iraq's budget, but so far no country's law to regulate its affairs, despite conclusion of a number of energy contracts with international companies to develop Iraqi oil fields. He Jabri, "The Presidential Council of Ministers will finalize the draft law of oil and gas during this month and will be asked formally by the Council of Representatives to give priority to oil and gas law for a vote before the end of this year." He continued by saying "The performance of the oil ministry will evolve significantly in the case law was approved oil and gas this year through the activation of derivatives contracts on the development of the fields and the development of Iraq's production of oil." and the absence of law caused a number of problems in this sector, particularly oil contracts signed by the Kurdistan Regional Government with the international companies to develop fields, and Baghdad says it is "illegal", while confirming the region "compatibility with the Iraqi law." Iraq has the OPEC member's fourth-largest oil reserves in the world. The companies global giant in the field of energy has won contracts through three rounds of a license, for the development of oil fields discovered untapped. Although the Iraqi government predicted the arrival of its crude oil production to about 12 million barrels per day during the next five years, but experts have questioned the arrival of production to that goal, and said that seven million barrels a day was a reasonable figure. of Jafar Wanan, the Open: Abdullah Sabri

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/252942/

MrsCK

Until it is SIGNED OFF BY TALABANI and POSTED in the gazette...I don't believe crap on it!!

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

yep....doesn't make sense to setup payments of oil proceeds to the citizenry until their currency is worth more than the paper it's printed on....we've been seeing guru's claim the HCL is done since 2006 (SecretKey/Ranger/Phoenix)....and as of yet nada.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum