I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great stuff!...read comments!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great stuff!...read comments!!!!!!!!! Empty Great stuff!...read comments!!!!!!!!! Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/07/rep-steve-king-no-default-unless-obama-wants-to-punish-america.html

Read the comments....LMAO.....dinar is no secret any longer....hilarious!

MrsCK

Posted by: CND FOX | Jul 19, 2011 4:31:53 PM

The only thing thats gonna get the United States out of debt, is to revalue the Iraqi Dinar like what Kuwait did in the early 90s. Why else does the US have trillions of dinars. Once it goes back to what it used to be, $3-3.22 per dinar, then we would have the money to pay our debt. President G.W. Bush did say that the war will pay for itself. Hence the Iraqi Dinar. But President Obama is trying to get his cut of the pie before they revalue but the world is hurting and waiting on the US to get their act together.

here is another one:

Posted by: Ken | Jul 19, 2011 6:10:29 PM

I agree - we hold trillions of Iraqi Dinar. All we have to do is allow the re-vaulation of this currency to go through. We could pay off a chunk of debt and reduce our spending.

No more budget tricks!

MrsCK

Here is a few more comments:

Posted by: jolanta | Jul 19, 2011 9:43:01 PM

tell mr o to release the iqd and the debt will be MIA

ANOTHER ONE:

Posted by: boo | Jul 19, 2011 9:46:55 PM

why is our Gov. holding its people hostage? Let iraq currency RV and our National Debt could be wiped out. What is wrong with our politicians? Our government is disgraceful. We don't have to wonder why the rest of the world scofs at america. Shame on you congress and for the President, Your Done.

ANOTHER ONE:

Posted by: eleanor | Jul 19, 2011 9:52:04 PM

It is time for congress and our president to let the Iraqi dinar revalue to the benefit of not only the people of Iraq, but for the benefit of America and it's people and economy. Bush and Cheney set this in motion before the first bombs fell on Iraq!

ANOTHER ONE:

Posted by: David | Jul 19, 2011 9:53:28 PM

While the whole world waits, Obama and the congress dither! Let Iraq revalue the Dinar and the entire world can reset their economies. We do not have a budget shortfall. If the Dinar is revalued, the US is in surplus overnight. What is the problem with our leaders?

ANOTHER ONE:

Posted by: Lonestargreg | Jul 19, 2011 10:11:44 PM

I agree. If our government would stop holding up the revaluation of the iraqi dinar we could pay our bills, and NOT have to raise the debt ceiling or scare our seniors with threats to their SS. There will be TRILLIONS of dollars that will come in to our government once the Iraqi Dinar revalues

ANOTHER ONE:

Posted by: Charlene | Jul 19, 2011 10:12:29 PM

When Democrats are in office it hurts all US people. More taxes, more government charity cases. If people keep wanting "free" they will eventually realize this is not the USA but another CUBA. Please be aware of who you are voting for and their true agenda. Once the Iraqi dinar is valued, if our government uses responsible spending, we will be out of debt. Where did the millions go that were received when the DFI fund was turned over to Iraq?

ANOTHER ONE:

Posted by: jkr | Jul 19, 2011 10:36:46 PM

There seems to be some political gain from this stall/fear tactic, folks believe me when the polls open in 2012 I will have a whole new game face on, our financial situation and Europe's can be seen that this program Rate to the IQD needs to change.

ANOTHER ONE:

Posted by: Mark | Jul 19, 2011 10:55:31 PM

We have a once in a life time opportunity when the Iragi dinar revalues/RV's. What is the hold up? It has the potential to turn our countries financial problems around.
The worst thing that could happen is if the President or congress set up the plans to continue to spend or raise senseless spending.
As a tax payer, I am more then willing to pay my fair share taxes to help eliminate debt. But I am fed up as to how many places money is used/spent to cripple people by making them dependant on the Government.
Tired of President's power game. Let's RV!

ANOTHER ONE:

Posted by: Fedup | Jul 19, 2011 11:10:37 PM

If Pres. Obama would allow the Iraqi Dinar to R/V, it would delete our debt, and release the American people from being held hostage in Pres. Obama's power play. If he allowed the R/V to go through, the people who hold Dinars would cash in, they would pay off their homes and all debt. There are many who are planning to buy new homes and new vehicles, therefore helping the housing slump and auto industry. They would put their money in banks and investments. They would help their friends and families. It would kick start the economy and give fresh hope to a country who are beginning to understand that with the government we have now, "We the People", no longer have a voice, and this President cares more for illegals and foreign countries than he does for the American people he is supposed to help and protect.

MrsCK

A FEW MORE:

When GWB said the war would pay for itself he was talking about the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. Think about what this currency is going to mean to the world. With the amount of dinar held by the US which is in the trillions and the amount held by other countries in the world, this revaluation would take care of alot of the problems many of these countries are having with their debt, the US included. The taxes generated from this currency would be massive and would bring alot of revenue to this country alone. Why this revalutation is being held up by the powers that be does not make sense and to hold it any longer is nothing but criminal. Of course this has been kept secret for so long but know that there are lots of people out there who do know about this and are appalled at the posturing that is going on involving this situation. This is a salvation for the countries of this world and using it as a power play is wrong. We need to stand together and let our government know that we know about this and are appalled by their behavior!

===================

Posted by: Appalled | Jul 19, 2011 11:30:10 PM

We the people of this great country are under the mistaken idea that the elected officals of this country are in Washinton to serve us. Unfortuntely we have let you get away with what you have done to us. You make sure you take care of yourselves and if there is anything left we might get part of that if you don't give it away to lazy people who dishonestly use our welfare system and to illegals. You waste our tax money and then want more. Please whether you are Rep. or Dem. stop lying to us and thinking we are stupid. We have had enough Start thinking about us instead of yourselves change the laws you make if you aren't willing to live under the same thing yourselves (Obama care and your perk programs). What are you going to do when you have bled us of all the tax money you can get maybe you can take a cut in salary to pay for your pork and entitlement programs Please tell Mr. Obama and the rest of the House and Senate we are tired of your silly games grow up and do what you were sent there to do (watch out for all our interests). Now I don't know all the ins and outs of the Iraqi Dinar but I do understand that it will have a huge impact on the world. So if our gov. is the hold up again grow up stop playing games and get it done and don't waste the money you get from the increase in money and taxes when you get it. Make a resonsible budget and LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS the rest of us have to!

TO FUNNY...there is pages of it...LOLOL wonder how ABC news will take those comments.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum