I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Municipality of Baghdad is preparing to erect a new giant TV screens again in the capital Baghdad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8025&Itemid=58

Municipality of Baghdad is preparing to erect a new giant TV screens again in the capital Baghdad

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:46
[Baghdad - where]

A statement by the Baghdad Municipality received by all of Iraq [where] on Wednesday, a copy of "The Director of the Department of Electricity and decorations Ali Hamid Mrzuk confirmed that he will be during the next few days, set up a television screen a new giant in the boycotted municipal governance and the other in the city of the torch."

He added: "These screens will be used to display awareness programs urging people to cooperate with the service staffs of the Secretariat of Baghdad and spread awareness in addition to the Municipal will be the first time a monument to modern paintings Tipper boycotted the municipality within the Al-Mansour."

The statement noted that "the Secretariat has in the past few years erected a giant five-screen television in the areas of Kadhimiya and the torch, Adhamiya, and in front of the Municipality of Baghdad and in Zawra Park. / End

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum