I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senate to vote Tuesday on debt and budget bill

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MrsCK

SENATES TURN TODAY!!!

ohhhhhh the drama continues!!!

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate
will vote at noon on Tuesday
on a historic measure pairing an increase in the government's borrowing limit with promises of more than $2 trillion of budget cuts over the next decade.

Passage would send the measure to the White House for President Barack Obama's signature just hours before the deadline for a potential first-ever government default.

The House passed the bill by a 269-161 vote Monday night. It links an increase of at least $2.1 trillion in the government's borrowing limit with the promise of an equal level of spending cuts over the coming decade.

It will take 60 votes to pass the measure Tuesday under an agreement between Senate leaders.

SCOOBYDOO

WELL GET IT DONE SO WE CAN HAVE OUR RV

gente

gente

They just passed it...

azdinar

Do you really think this is tied to Iraq RV?

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

azdinar wrote:Do you really think this is tied to Iraq RV?

sure hope so....gotta be a reason for them dragging butt on the HCL and seating their government, they can't really be that incompetent can they?

gente

gente

Panhead wrote:

sure hope so....gotta be a reason for them dragging butt on the HCL and seating their government, they can't really be that incompetent can they?

You would know better than anyone from your personal experiences over there Pan...me personally, YES, I DO think they are that contentious and retarded.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

gente wrote:
Panhead wrote:

You would know better than anyone from your personal experiences over there Pan...me personally, YES, I DO think they are that contentious and retarded.

can't argue that.....lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum