I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The commission of the economy: System (one basketball) ration card will be applied next month

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_132639.html

The commission of the economy: System (one basketball) ration card will be applied next month

06/08/2011 ad-4: 10 | readers number: 187

The commission said the parliamentary economic and investment, that the system (the one) ration card will be implemented next month. Member of the committee said the parliamentary deputy of the Iraqi Coalition Nahda Al daeni in a press statement that after discussions with the Minister of Commerce agreed to apply the system of one-لمفردات of the ration card next month, indicating that the committee demanded the withdrawal of the citizen to the supplier, to reduce the greed of some dealers.

Al daeni said that the committee submitted a proposal to the Cabinet to withdraw the ration card, citizens, because of complaints by citizens, indicating that there are more than (59) a under-most of them are taking (3000) dinars on each article, bearing in mind that the state's share of the individual (250) dinars

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum