I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation of Integrity Authority Director Accepted

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Resignation of Integrity Authority Director Accepted
9/10/2011 7:10 PM
http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=144764&l=1

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Premier Nouri al-Maliki accepted the resignation of Acting Director of Integrity Authority, a statement said.

Maliki's office statement, copy received by Aswat al-Iraq, stated that the resignation of Judge Raheem Ukaily was accepted upon his request.

Judge Ukaily submitted his resignation last Thursday upon pressures from political entities who charged them with "covering money embezzlement", as reported by a number of media outlets.

Premier Maliki announced in a TV interview that the Integrity Authority failed to counter corruption in the state, due to pressures of political entities.

A close source of Dawa' party stated in a press statement that Premier Maliki is planning to replace Ukaily with another Dawa' party member called Ala' al-Sa'idi.

One the other hand, Ukaily stated that Iraq is passing through a very dangerous corruption period and more than 500 director generals are suspect with corruption cases.

gente

gente

Judge Ukaily submitted his resignation last Thursday upon pressures from political entities who charged them with "covering money embezzlement", as reported by a number of media outlets.

Premier Maliki announced in a TV interview that the Integrity Authority failed to counter corruption in the state, due to pressures of political entities.

Either that, or they uncovered dirt on Maliki and his cronies, at which point he was paid to go quietly into the night...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum